Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: List your pet peeves

Middle aged skate boarders and razor skooter riders....really?!!....grow the fuck up.

Those fucks who decide to make a right hand turn without moving over to the right, therefore impeding the flow of moving traffic. Move the fuck over when making a right hand turn! It's not that hard. Caramba!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Bicycle lanes in Manhattan...one of the stupidest ideas ever.
    We have them here in LA...and I feel your pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by nevada64 View Post
    Those fucks who decide to make a right hand turn without moving over to the right, therefore impeding the flow of moving traffic. Move the fuck over when making a right hand turn! It's not that hard. Caramba!
    This as well.

And another thing...if I'm doing 70 in the fast lane, don't speed past me at 80 only to get in front of me to do 55.

Also, I hate it when I'm blinking to make a lane change and the other car refuses to let me over. Yes, this happens...but it pisses me off more when they speed up as soon as my blinker comes on and THEN gets into the lane I just got out of. I mean, c'mon...you could've just gotten behind me Summers Eve!

Veteran Poster

rude ass people at the movie theaters with either their king kong feet kicked
    up over the chair that's only a couple from you, .... or bringing their crying,loud, noisy, hollerin' brats that block out all theater sound around me, ...and of course
    the dreaded cell phones that they have to pull out and start scrollin' and texting while the movie is going on.... !! ....... [Arrgh! it just gets harder
    and harder to enjoy oneself at the local movie theaters.

....... now on to the stupid, inconsidered driving fools that are a flat out traffic hazard and an accident waiting to happen.

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

major pet peeves for me

- lazy people that shop at Grocery Stores that leave the shopping carts all over the fucking parking lot. you really can't walk 10 feet to put the cart away in the proper cage? goddamn lazy fucks

- people that always have their mouth open. Unless you have a breathing problem or some sort of jaw/muscle deformity or medical condition that requires the mouth to be open , close your fucking mouth. you look like a fucking dumbass (women included)

- "fashionably late" people, If you say you're going to be somewhere at a certain time, be there you inconsiderate fuck. I don't feel like waiting 15 minutes for your ass to show up. (only exceptions are hot girls that are going to have sex with me, they can show up an hour late, it's ok)

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    People who stop traffic to make an illegal left turn. We all do illegal things when we're driving. Illegal u-turns, illegal left turns, drive too fast. Just don't expect people to make special allowance for your illegal acts. By all means, make the illegal u-turn, but only if the opportunity is there to do it unobtrusively.

Actually I want to incorporate some from the op. That's brilliant. The PHD who insists upon being called doctor.

But what about the doctor who corrects people who don't know them and simply forgot to use the title doctor. That's a bit douchey. They are doctor and deserve to be called doctor, but if someone who doesn't know them from a hole in the wall calls them Mr. they can let it go.
    most if not all doctors identify their very existence by their job title. i have consistently noticed this across the board, at least in USA and asia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horror4.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	696721  

People that cross the street while chatting on their phones.

I don't really care if they have the light or not... if they're not paying attention and a car hits them, they will die or get seriously injured. Don't put your life in the hands of some unknown driver.

This is particularly irritating in cities like New York and London where you have a million pedestrians 360 degrees around you and you have to watch out not to hit some idiot that is not paying attention.

People Texting with the keypad sound on

Wobbly Tables in restaurants

When Somebody Says “Literally” and Do Not Literally Mean It!

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    I have 3 (in no special order)
    Stop putting Dr in front of your name if you're not a real physician or dentist.
    fuck off... doctor who is going to stick his sonic screwdriver up your shit hole

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

people that throw their garbage in the streets as if the world is their receptacle...even worse when parents see their small children doing it and don't correct them...and then there are the good folks who have a full breakfast on the subway and then leave the full garbage on the seat or under it.