Wink I DARE YOU (spread the word)

Please pass along.
    xo
    Domino Presley
    OH YEAH
    Great seeing all of you who attended the Tranny Awards and Thank you so much to Steven, The Grooby Office, and everyone who helped. It gets better and better every year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1922048_10152316921134985_381548786_n.jpg 
Views:	1075 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	695329  

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: I DARE YOU (spread the word)

Miss Domino u just let everyone have it and its so true. So many men would never date a trans person because he is terrified of what people will think. This is right on point. It was lovely hanging out with at Tranny Awards!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

I could never pull that off!
    But there are lots about this that I disagree with!! As a male - try finding a sane/normal nice girl to date is next to impossible!
    I could care less what people think - it's still a matter of mutual attraction

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

It's a good thought but I don't think it would apply to the vast majority of men here as we love you girls.

In real life, being an older guy doesn't really make me suitable bf material to the younger girls I find attractive however, I do have a number of trans women I count as friends whom I've taken out to restaurants and hung out with in other public places (e.g. malls, parks).

This is aside from the TG clubs here in the city.

And Domino, please don't be a stranger here.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 03-02-2014 at 04:54 AM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Speak on it!

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    It's a good thought but I don't think it would apply to the vast majority of men here as we love you girls.

In real life, being an older guy doesn't really make me suitable bf material to the younger girls I find attractive however, I do have a number of trans women I count as friends whom I've taken out to restaurants and hung out with in other public places (e.g. malls, parks).

This is aside from the TG clubs here in the city.

And Domino, please don't be a stranger here.
    Yea shes not saying just be a bf to us, don't be ashamed to be around us. U sir just said something that she would want out of a friend from u... someone who doesn't care to be seen or outted if it happened down road.

I really think what Domino is trying to say here is we're a sex like M and F... one day there will be a T to identify us... maybe not. But we are humans and people cant be ashamed of being around us or being seen. We are not a dirty little secret and a lot of guys on here, hide behind fake avatars or pics of us girls, but would never post their own pics as shame if someone found them on this site. Its the same when u go to TS Dating sites guys usally don't have pics up. RED FLAG!

Its hard to live our lives and lots of guys and girls would never understand it or could deal with it. But just love and don't be ashamed of us for who we are. We are all the same and that is being a human!

Senior Member Veteran Poster $$$Bill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Yea shes not saying just be a bf to us, don't be ashamed to be around us. U sir just said something that she would want out of a friend from u... someone who doesn't care to be seen or outted if it happened down road.

I really think what Domino is trying to say here is we're a sex like M and F... one day there will be a T to identify us... maybe not. But we are humans and people cant be ashamed of being around us or being seen. We are not a dirty little secret and a lot of guys on here, hide behind fake avatars or pics of us girls, but would never post their own pics as shame if someone found them on this site. Its the same when u go to TS Dating sites guys usally don't have pics up. RED FLAG!

Its hard to live our lives and lots of guys and girls would never understand it or could deal with it. But just love and don't be ashamed of us for who we are. We are all the same and that is being a human!
    I agree 100%! I myself dated a few trans women & truth be told, in the beginning I was scared of the reaction "I'd" receive! As time went on, I found myself not caring anymore.
    I would take them out to lunch, dinner, movies etc..
    Naturally, soon they were introduced to some of my saner friends lol, and likewise. Soon we were attending house parties of both our friends. Next thing I knew I'd be meeting groups of trans women friends & going to diners for coffee just to shoot the breeze. Just during the past summer I'd have a full car of us going to the beach or somewhere in the city.

I guess for me, what it boils down to is if ur a friend of mine, whether man, woman, trans woman, you get all my respect, trust, help etc... As friends should be.

I've had similar conversations about this subject and I've always expressed my respect for the courage it takes for someone to do this!!!
    Due to a lack of a better phrase, you women have more balls than most men I know. *no pun intended.

I wish you all the best & yes, hopefully one day there will be a T added to the gender field.

Now go enjoy the wknd

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post

In general the mood of the country is becoming more tolerant towards the gay and lesbian communities e.g. all the new same sex marriage laws and federal court rulings against states who don't recognize rights, while the transgender community I think is lagging behind.

There are a number of reasons for this...homosexual men and women are better organized, more politically connected, and probably in general have more money.

But another reason, imo, is that unlike transgender people there are well known gay and lesbian musicians, actors, entertainers, etc, and as these people become more and more familiar to the straight public, the level of acceptance increases accordingly.

Last edited by nysprod; 03-02-2014 at 08:28 AM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

I haven't got the balls to be gay, I certainly couldn't be trans.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell