Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default What was the most suprising thing about the first time you had sex?

First time I lost my virginity to a girl I didn't realize how wet a vagina gets and penetrating a vagina isn't as intuitive for me as i thought it would be. I thought a vagina would be a lot higher than my young mind thought it would be.

With a t girl, giving bjs are fun but a lot harder to make someone cum than I expected. For anal with a t girl bigger is NOT better and I am certainly not a bottom haha.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: What was the most suprising thing about the first time you had sex?

It was like using a pay toilet but instead of a quarter I had to put 2 20s in there. Her name was 11th & Pico.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Honestly, I just remember being really disappointed. That isn't to say I didn't enjoy it, I just allowed myself to build it up in my head as some life changing event that would instantly change how I view life.

Instead, afterwards, my main concern was wether or not McDonald's was still serving breakfast. Thankfully, they were. I don't think I could have handled a second let down.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

the most surprising thing for me was the incurable sexual desire of a woman. the first woman i had sex with a russian prostitute i had rescued from a prostitution ring in saratov. upon discovering her tawdry nature, i sold her to a japanese businessman for a full set of edo samurai armor.

i still have the amor btw

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster stan.smith's Avatar

the amount of pubic hair my gf had!

Junior Poster

what surprised me most was how soft my hand was

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stan.smith View Post
    the amount of pubic hair my gf had!
    I dated a gal like that before. Hungarian. I gave her a hint a bit before I planned my wild Safari through the bush. Luckily she took the hint and the shrubbery was removed before our initial adventure.

Senior Member Junior Poster

her pussy smelled like fish (i like that smell on a girl however...it's a huge turn on...that and a hairy bush because it "holds" that smell really good) and that i was fucking a married woman in her own home with her husband upstairs. it was good but bad. we were fucking on top of shoes all over the floor. i don't remember where i came but i think it was inside of her. it was damn good. i got home and had her fishy smell on my dick. didn't shower that night! loved it so much! i was 19 and she was a 32 year old russian woman. very horny. i picked her up at my local college. i guess she was a cougar on the prowl. this was back in 1996...

never have fucked a tgirl (i don't use condoms) but everytime i have sucked off a few tgirls. one black tgirl who came so much. that was great. an asian tgirl whose dick was small but made me shoot my cum so hard on her. she was very feminine. and another italian tgirl who licked my asshole clean while i jerked off and came on her mouth. it was incredible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4490697-beautiful-hairy-pussy.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	694717  

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by hairyguy; 03-01-2014 at 01:56 AM.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

That after the sex when I was going to take her home, I found the windshield of my truck had been shattered by some douchebag. I went from, "Hey, I'm no longer virgin!" to "Doh!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    It was like using a pay toilet but instead of a quarter I had to put 2 20s in there. Her name was 11th & Pico.
    Dino , you "so much crazy man".! LOL
    But now you've gone on to bigger and better things , 5 20's!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	money 20-dollar-bills-02.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	694719