Default Waiting for my Date

A few years back I was on and off dating a woman named Jacky, more like friends with benefits. Every month or so we’d get together, have dinner, drinks, go back to her or my place and have some fun.

With rents and cost of living going up all the time, Jacky decided to move into her friend Terry’s place, a 2 bedroom apartment. After Jackie got all settled in, we made arrangements for another “date”. The idea was I’d meet her at her place at 6:00 when she comes home from work, have a glass of wine and then out for dinner and eventually some fun.

So I arrive at Jackie’s place on time at 6:00. Knock, and her new roommate opens the door. And she was quite a site to see. About 5’10” tall, maybe 140lbs, long dark hair and even with no makeup and just wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt she was hot! Terry invited me in to wait for Jackie, asked if I wanted a beer which she got for me, and we sat on the couch watching TV.

Every 15 minutes I keep looking at my watch, wondering where is Jackie. I’m getting hungry and kinda ticked off she’s getting late. After about 45 minutes I ask Terry if she can get me another beer. I’m waiting and waiting, and after about 5 minutes she comes back wearing a red corset, stockings heels and tight panties. She stands in front of me while I’m on the couch and asked, is this what you wanted? And having said that, she inched down her panties and a beautiful thick 8” cut cock springs out in front of my face. I’ve been with shemales before, and while with women I’m a top, but seeing a raging hard cock attached to a beauty like Terry makes me want to be a total bottom.

With her ock staring me in the face, I asked, “what if Jackie comes in”? Terry said, I think we’ve got enough time.” She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom, pushed me down to my knees and said “suck it”. Seeing the pre-cum dribbling from her cock head, I opened wide and took all of her in my mouth, slowly sucking, licking and trying to drive her crazy! After a few minutes she pulled my mouth off her cock and said “You know what I want to do with you know, right?” She pulled me to my feet and quickly stripped me completely, threw my clothes on the bed and pushed me down on her bed, face down.

As she climbs on top behind me, I hear a click as she opens a bottle of lube and pours a huge amount on my tight ass and all over her raging cock. Then lying on top of me, taking my hands into hers, she slowly slid her fat cock into my tight ass. I can hear her moan as she got balls deep in one long slow motion. Terry slowly begins thrusting, her legs wrapped around mine, arms and hands entwined, she began kissing, licking and nibbling my neck. “I know Jackie can’t give you this now can she?” I can’t believe this is happening to me! I’m supposed to be having dinner with my girlfriend and here I am getting deeply plowed by her roommate!

After about 20 minutes of deep slow fucking, she turns my head back towards her and said “it’s time to breed you now. You do want it, don’t you? My cum shooting deep in you? Tell me you want it! Cause I know I want to shoot deep into you.” I could only say “Yes, breed me now Terry. Give me every drop of cum you have” And with that, she began kissing me deeply, lovingly and she picked up the pace, faster and faster until she rammed her cock hard and deep and squirted once, twice, three times, a fourth, fifth time more of hot jets of cum deep into me. We stayed in that embrace for another fifteen minutes, her cock still semi hard inside me.

Just then I can hear my phone going off. With Terry still inside me, and making a “shhhh” motion to Terry, I answered my phone. “Hi dear, it’s Jackie. I’m so sorry I’m running late but glad you waited. Terry did give you the message I’m running late, right? It looks like I’m going to be another two hours though. How about you and Terry get something to eat and we’ll split a bottle of wine when I get home?”

I chuckled inside when I replied, “Yeah, Terry whipped up something and I’m pretty stuffed and full right now. We’ll see you when you get here/”

Terry smiled, kissed me deeply and said, “would you like some desert?” as I could feel her getting hard again inside me.

12 out of 12 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Waiting for my Date

I'm so envious of you.. I would love for something like this to happen to me!!!

I want shemale fck me like dis

Rookie Poster

What a delightful roommate to keep you occupied. Wish I had met a Terry before I met my wife. Would have married a different gurl.