Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Roots and consequences of Ukraine's violence

It is wonderful to see how Americas Neanderthal class express themselves. I was going to say think, but thought is a little too complex for such an unevolved being.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Give envivision a break. It's pretty obvious he's going through a confusing stage dealing with his macho homosexual arousal, you've got to admit that Putin is a tall glass of Beefcake. I might like to toss his salad myself, if we were ever locked up in a gulag together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	enhanced-buzz-15938-1374675317-19.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	703097  

World Class Asshole

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Возьмите мою задницу ублюдок. Возьми меня с вашей жесткой коммунистической ебать стержня.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Возьмите мою задницу ублюдок. Возьми меня с вашей жесткой коммунистической ебать стержня.
    I love it when you talk dirty, Kamarade.

World Class Asshole

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-demands...000927311.html

Russia demands Ukraine pay back $11 billion

20 hours ago

Moscow (AFP) - Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on Friday demanded Ukraine pay back $11 billion that he said Kiev had saved through discounted gas prices in return for hosting a Russian naval base in Crimea.
    Ukraine owes the money because Crimea is now part of Russia and the two countries' 2010 lease agreement was now "subject to annulment," Medvedev said at a meeting of the Security Council.
    "The Ukrainian state saved some $11 billion dollars and accordingly the Russian budget has a missed profit of the same $11 billion," he warned.
    Soon after coming to power in 2010, then president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych, agreed to extend the lease on Russia's Black Sea fleet in Crimea that was due to expire in 2017 for 25 years, until 2042.
    In return, Moscow agreed to cut natural gas prices for Ukraine by $100 for every 1,000 cubic metres.
    According to Moscow, Ukraine has been receiving the discount since 2010 even though the new lease agreement was not to enter force before 2017.
    This week Russia officially made Crimea part of its territory despite condemnation from Kiev authorities and the West.
    Medvedev, who signed off on the agreement with Yanukovych in his capacity as president in 2010, said it would be "absolutely legitimate" to seek the return of the money through courts even though he acknowledged such measures would be "tough".
    He put Ukraine's total debt to Russia at $16 billion.
    "I believe that we cannot lose such money taking into account the fact that our budget is also struggling," Medvedev said in comments released by the Kremlin.
    Ties between Moscow and Kiev plunged to unprecedented lows after the Kremlin sent troops to Crimea following a popular uprising that ousted Yanukovych last month.
    Washington introduced sanctions against Putin's close allies and urged Moscow to reconsider its takeover of Crimea.
    Kommersant business daily reported earlier Friday that if the fleet agreement was annulled, Ukraine would end up paying up to $480 per 1,000 cubic metres for natural gas, the highest price of any of gas giant Gazprom's clients in Europe.
    The expected gas price hike will deal a huge blow to Ukraine's struggling economy and is likely to exacerbate the raging political crisis.
    End-of-the-year haggling over energy prices has become a familiar problem in bilateral ties, with Russia repeatedly cutting gas supplies to Ukraine and Europe over the past few years.

This is just like one of those Bruce Willis Diehard movies, the bad guys pretend to be political activists, but it's really about the money.

World Class Asshole

Obama to Putin: Do as I Say Not as I Do

by RALPH NADER

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/03/...y-not-as-i-do/

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Former U.S. Ambassador: Behind Crimea Crisis, Russia Responding to Years of "Hostile" U.S. Policy:

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

I've heard it said that World History is a product of the glands, ...I believe it.

Name:	boobs-1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	703418  

World Class Asshole

I'm WAAAAAY too stupid to debate Trish and Stavros on anything, but I think they choose their words carefully, and I think they are pretty much always right. Ben has a remarkable conscience.
    But I would like to add that on the world stage, mastering what is right is not enough, mastering what is wrong is just as important.
    Putin probably has a 90% approval rating right now in Russia.
    If Bush had given us gas for a dollar a gallon, built rocket bases along the Iranian and Syrian borders, and Iraqis were wearing levis and playing Beyoncé CDs, his face would be going up on Mt Rushmore.
    The only thing missing from making the Republican Presidential Debates a complete Looney Tunes Cartoon was Sarah Palin. And WE'RE trashing Putin?

I think Obama is doing everything right and has an all too real vision of the part of Humanity that has maggots wriggling through it. But he is completely strapped by having to reverse 8 years of Bush Economics 101 with zero dollars.

Putin's position is he has to recover from what Reagan did to him!!
    Crimea is a win/win. Putin gets to be the hero rescuing Mother Russia's lost children, and he gets a nice Natural Gas payday, seaports, he gets to stick it to Obama and the West.

If the Republicans ever find an Asshole as capable as Putin, lookout...

Name:	c47341-10.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	703648  

World Class Asshole