Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Woman accused in Craigslist slaying tells newspaper: I've killed lots of others

Authorities tell CNN they are looking into Miranda Barbour's claims
    She tells the Daily Item in Pennsylvania she has participated in at least 22 killings: "When I hit 22, I stopped counting," she is quoted as saying
    She and her husband are accused of luring a man and killing him in November

(CNN) -- A Pennsylvania woman charged in the November slaying of a man she and her husband met through Craigslist has told a newspaper that she killed many more victims, and authorities told CNN Sunday they are investigating the woman's shocking claims.

A law enforcement source close to the investigation said Miranda Barbour's new claims could be "the real deal." "It's conceivable," the source said, who did not want to be identified because of the ongoing investigation.

From prison on Friday, the 19-year-old Barbour told a reporter for the Daily Item in Sunbury, Pennsylvania, that she participated in at least 22 killings in the past six years in Alaska, Texas, North Carolina and California.

"When I hit 22, I stopped counting," Barbour is quoted as saying in a phone interview from Northumberland County Prison on Friday night. "I can pinpoint on a map where you can find them."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/16/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

Scary stuff.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Default Re: Woman accused in Craigslist slaying tells newspaper: I've killed lots of others

Ya know, its stuff like this that makes me wish we still had law and order like the old west, people like this when confessing would be taken out back and have a bullet put in their head, or a public hanging. Now they waste taxpayer money prosecuting and caring for them the entire time they sit in jail and brag to newspapers because they know if one technicality goes wrong in court, they are free.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Re: Woman accused in Craigslist slaying tells newspaper: I've killed lots of others

This was my reaction when I read the news story on my phone.

Last edited by bte; 02-17-2014 at 02:27 PM.
    Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Chilling, if true.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Ya know, its stuff like this that makes me wish we still had law and order like the old west, people like this when confessing would be taken out back and have a bullet put in their head, or a public hanging.
    Innocent people would also get a bullet in the head. Innocent people also confess to crimes they have not committed for a variety of reasons. I know you're being facetious mostly but those days were a curse for mankind...there's simply no way to only hang the people who deserve it.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

LOL.

I'm with bte. This chick is talking out her ass.

She's killed twenty-two+ victims ( so many that she lost count??) since the age of 13??
    GTFOH.

Gold Poster

She's killed at least one person, which should be enough to get her life unless the prosecutor is a genuine moron.

Gold Poster

And that's not be argumentative Giovanni, as I agree with you. She is probably talking out of her ass. But I'm sure a lot of people who talk this kind of shit haven't at least done what got her arrested!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

What's tragic is how many people routinely go missing or are murdered in the USA and are never found again.

Ted Bundy once made the statement from prison that there are more skilled, more intelligent, more affluent and more prolific serial killers out there who will NEVER be caught.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Hard to tell with a gal like this from the little information we have. Quite a bodycount for a 19 year old to claim. Let's see how her "pinpointing on a map" goes. Pinpointing on a map is not her exactly leading them to the gravesite. Many police departments have cases they want to close out too. Need to take the time to make sure to attach the proper suspect to the proper victim(s). Whatever case is brought needs to be tight.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.