Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Best drug for lowering sexual inhibitions

I've got a GG girlfriend who was raised in a sexually inhibited culture. Now, as a mid-20's woman, she rarely orgasms and says it is a mental issue due to her sexual inhibitions. She, nor I, have experience with recreational drug use, but she has asked me about drugs that might possibly help her lower her inhibitions in the bedroom so she can better enjoy herself and ultimately orgasm easier.

Is there a recreational drug that might help?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Best drug for lowering sexual inhibitions

Some good tequila

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

try bud...

here's a technique that you will thank me for if you smoke it with her. Tell her before she pulls to take a deep breath in her nose and hold it and squeeze her belly tight. Then breath out the mouth slow.

Tell her to pull deep and slow and then do the squeeze and out the mouth slow again. That will pretty much unlock the tension in that area and she'll be good to go...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    I've got a GG girlfriend who was raised in a sexually inhibited culture. Now, as a mid-20's woman, she rarely orgasms and says it is a mental issue due to her sexual inhibitions. She, nor I, have experience with recreational drug use, but she has asked me about drugs that might possibly help her lower her inhibitions in the bedroom so she can better enjoy herself and ultimately orgasm easier.

Is there a recreational drug that might help?
    ecstasy

or you can use the psychological approach and have her try some heroin, then tell her she'll feel the same way just 1000 times less intense if she has sex and orgasms

the disadvantage of this is that she could end up being addicted to the heroin. but what's life without risk?

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Meth is the best for that, but I've heard it's really bad for you.

Pot should do it, though. Unless she gets the fear.

Professional Poster

Based on above - heroin/ecstasy - do it and dump her!
    I'm shocked that Dino has no comment!

Professional Poster

BTW - In my day, a joint and a bottle of Tango solved everything!

Silver Poster

SIGH....
    OK bro grab your beer and sit your ass down...I'm going to pontificate
    1) Women are not like homes, cars, bikes or boats! You can't "fix them up" to suit your needs, wants, hopes or dreams.
    2) Women are like homes, car, bikes and boats! they cost you a shit load of money and will piss you off and make you scream.
    So don't be a dumb ass, if a woman shows up in your life and she is as dull as dirt in the sack or is driving your nuts because she has no sex drive....walk the fuck away! No really take it from a guy that knows...WALK THE FUCK AWAY!

That said, even if you do bump into a woman who does have an active sex drive and is kinky...don't expect that shit to keep going. On any given day for any given reason she can flip her fucking lid and well all that fun in the sack will go out the window and you will be left holding your cock in the shower wondering WTF just happened.

Your only real option?
    Well really you have none!
    But you do have a really good bluff. If a woman who was putting out all of a sudden stops...well you smile..point to the door and tell her to GTFOH! And you have to mean it!
    that MAY and i do mean MAY just slap her inner dumb fuck and she may stop being a flaming bitch!

Your only other option Always have her know that there is other pussy out there that wants you. And that unless she is blowing your fucking mind every night she will quickly be replaced?

Questions?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Professional Poster

^ sigh! So right!
    That's why my motto is "GO PRO!"
    At the end of the day it's MUCH CHEAPER!

Silver Poster

Buddy take it from me....I did that shit.
    When i first met my x wife we had a good sex life when we were dating....sure it was all straight sex, no anal. But still it was good.
    Then we got married and I WAS FUUUUUCCCCKKKKEEEDDD! Or i should say not getting fucked!
    I did everything known to man to get her to perk back up! AND I FUCKING MEAN EVERYTHING! Ever seen a fucking Stepford Husband?
    Yeah that was fucking me!
    Cook, clean...you fucking name it....be super good to her friends family...encourage her to get her education...fuck even paid for it.
    in the end i almost killed myself...no joke! I started partaking in extreme sports and started wondering if i was better off fucking dead!
    my cholesterol was through the roof and my teeth were all fucked up from gritting them.
    In the end the bitch divorced me and after the divorce i found out the stupid fuck was cheating on me with some needle dicked asian...sorry asians i'm from the middle east and i'm sure my 8in cock is bigger than your 4in cock....who wasn't educated nor was a legal resident of the US...

And well i was left holding my fucking cock and a condo that was $100k underwater because a year before the cunt wanted home......

4 years later and i'm ok....the key word here is ok......

and you know the sad part....the really sad part.....
    due to the damage my x wife did to me and my sex drive and my ability to trust....

I blew to great relationships with two gorgeous women who post here all the time, both are models.

So watch the fuck out....if you are lucky you will get out OK if you are not...you will be fucked for a very long time!

"How you doin!"