Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why are so many STR8 men attracted to preop TS??

Now for anyone thinking just cause a straight man likes a TGirl you can refer to him being gay, is wrong but you're even more wrong when when a man says openly that he loves GG pussy more than Tgirl. See if I could only have one I would chose the GG cause I love pussy, but I also said I have an asshole fetish, so if I were to chose I would take the GG. She could use a strapon on me, and I can suck her asshole and fuck it also, so all around I could still have my fun.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...r-PUSSY/page11

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Oh well if he was talking about Jamie, why was he saying James? I did read it ass wipe how do you think I seen the word James?

so you shut the fuck up!
    You did have to be told three times, so you obviously weren't reading...

Fair play on the apology to RallyCola though.

Gold Poster

Oh well if he was talking about Jamie, why was he saying James? I did read it ass wipe how do you think I seen the word James?

so you shut the fuck up!
    He was calling her a male name because he thought the logical endpoint of her argument is that a man can only be gay for liking a ts if the ts identifies as a man. Why would he randomly talk about you and Jamie French's girlfriend in the same sentence? You've got to ask yourself these common sense questions sometimes.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

As a man I will apologize to RallyCola because it did seem a bit strange that he would say that when he and I was just in my thread talking about Sucking TGirls cock.
    Nothing else about the context of his post seemed odd to you? Why was he talking about you and Ada, of all the people on the forum? Okay, guess everything's cleared up anyway.

so you shut the fuck up! You dumb ass stop saying I am shouting, do you hear through the computer? And stay out of another person's business let that person say what they have to say to me, you talking that shit like you do I bet you wouldn't do it face to face, cause I would crack your fucking jaw into 32 pieces, so don't try to play gangsta, stay from others beef, that's some bitch made shit you just pulled.
    Well as you've edited your post to try and insult me further (sticks and stones...), I withdraw my previous comment about fair play and will just stick with idiot who can't read properly.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Why is it transgenders on AdultWork can profile themselves as male or female pre-op transexual? Would that imply there are gay shemales ( those who listed themselves as male) and hetero shemales (those that listed themselves on AW as female) ?
    Or is it because gender choice is mandatory on registrering, but If so, strangely you find a larger list of male transexuals than female transexuals when running a query on AW.
    I am not implying anything here....just wonder ...always found that confusing on AW.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Nothing else about the context of his post seemed odd to you? Why was he talking about you and Ada, of all the people on the forum? Okay, guess everything's cleared up anyway.
    Man I apologized already, plus, it could get confusing when I see the word JAMES, that's me, who else on here is named James? I considered RC as a cool dude cause we share in my threads and we have fun. So it seemed like a slap in the face. But I see now, but it's still confusing. I don't see where Jamie is James, but I guess RC was being sarcastic. So I just apologized to RC for that, like I said he is a cool guy and we have fun in my threads and we share pics. So all I can do is hope he accepts it.
    This is the shit Jamie does, I have gotten into it with Jamie before way back, and so much back and forth people end up arguing.
    That's why I said "But for me" I didn't speak for no one else and Jamie went right up under me no pun intended and said what she said. and now i want her to figure out that equation!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
    Why is it transgenders on AdultWork can profile themselves as male or female pre-op transexual? Would that imply there are gay shemales ( those who listed themselves as male) and hetero shemales (those that listed themselves on AW as female) ?
    Or is it because gender choice is mandatory on registrering, but If so, strangely you find a larger list of male transexuals than female transexuals when running a query on AW.
    I am not implying anything here....just wonder ...always found that confusing on AW.
    Darkrose explained that to me in a recent thread.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...rnatives-to-AW

Last edited by Laphroaig; 08-11-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Well as you've edited your post to try and insult me further (sticks and stones...), I withdraw my previous comment about fair play and will just stick with idiot who can't read properly.
    You dumb ass, the word JAMES was there, meaning it seemed like me. I am the only James on here, and you're still trying to be funny, I didn't edit to help but to add I would kick your ass if you were to talk to me like that jumping into another man's business in the street of New York, I would straight up fuck you up! That's what I edit in it because you needed to see that, how the fuck you going to jump into another man's business and act as if I was talking directly to you? Mind your fucking business. I would expect RC to come back but you? You are wrong for jumping into it, period, now again shut the fuck up.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
    Because CD/DQs are allowed to register as transgenders.