Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Michael Sam is the first openly gay future NFL player.

A post that starts with paragraph after copy paste paragraph....who fucking cares if this guy is gay. Two guys in the NFL tweet dumb comments and the rest of the planet has better things to do

Senior Member Professional Poster stan.smith's Avatar

Im not gonna lie i was quite taken back and shocked when they showed him kiss his bf live on national tv. call me homophobic but thats just GAY!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Let's calm the fuck down with the gay shit. His draft status dropped like a dead whale because he had lousy combine numbers, then pulled a hamstring in 40 yard dash on pro day. Now he wants to show up at Ram training camp with Oprah film crew...not exactly what seventh round picks ought to be doing. If I'm Jeff Fisher I might decide the distraction isn't worth it. If Sam doesn't make the team it might be his own doing.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I could give a shit less if the guy is gay or straight. That doesn't tell me if he can play football or not. What does bother me about this whole thing is the media for one won't let it go. Two Sam,s is having his 15 minutes of fame. Three why is Oprah involved in the first place is it because he's black or would she have done the same thing for a white player. Four since his coming out party this guy has completely failed in all area's for being ready for the combine. Five he's overrated and not as good as he thinks he is. His play in the SEC championship showed that. He's undersized for his position and will probably be moved to outside linebacker. Six you don't show up to training camp with a camera crew in tow. That tells me that you have little to no chance of making the ball club to being with. He'll be cut before the season and he can then concentrate on his reality Television Show!!! Sam's as a Football Player LITERALLY SUCKS!!!!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

At least Harpo decided not to do the reality show. I still don't think he makes the team.

So that famous kiss with his boyfriend on the news everywhere? It turns out that his boyfriend, Vito, is the son of a Mafia hood & the grandson of a big time Mob boss hitman: Willie "the Rat". Time was this wouldn't be allowed. I think you still can't be openly gay & actually in the mafia.

Veteran Poster

Michael Sam recently tried out at the NFL Veteran's Combine. He wasn't signed, but might end up in the Canadian Football League this season.

Having watched him in preseason last year, the kid can play. He has great football instincts and has a nose for the quarterback as a pass rusher. BUT... he just doesn't have the size. As an undersized former football player, I always hate to say that, but it's really quite true for Sam. For his skillset, he's simply too small. He lacks the speed and size to match up consistently against NFL offensive lineman.

I hope he sticks in the CFL, and regardless of whether he succeeds or doesn't in the NFL, he's blazed lots of trails and will make it much easier for future gay players. He was able to fit into TWO NFL locker rooms without a single incident. If that doesn't show the NFL is ready for gay players, I don't know what does.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

To small, to slow that = Not For Long.