Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Why is everyone so down on Buffy just because she's a vampire slayer?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Why is everyone so down on Buffy just because she's a vampire slayer?

__________________________________________________ ________

Most likely it's because we ALL wanna stake Buffy in the ass.

Sarah Michelle too.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    STOP THE PRESS Buffie the Body isn't as articulate as Maya Angelou (which Incidentally does not mean she is ignorant) SHOCK!!!

l am 100% with
    The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and that's that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

For you to to that, perpetuates the SUM of the same discriminatory practices that you claim to want to uplift yourself from tommytuu.

To me the only ignorant people would be the ones who claim to admit to holding Buffie and Friends to the heir of "role model" status.
    double co-sign. The fact that you Tommy feel the need to get on a soapbox/moral high horse about a broad who shakes her big ass in hiphop videos on a bulletin board built around Tgirls shaking much more than that is well...ironic and kinda funny. In the scope of many things plaguing Black folks who honestly gives a shit about how Buffy the Body represents herself and i do mean herself alone. If anything I found the DJ much more of an embarrassment than anything she said.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    BASICALLY TOMMY IS SAYING THAT HE IS APPAULLED AT THESE CELEBERTIES PROMOTING AND GLORIFYING THE GHETTO LIFESTLYE WHEN IN FACT ITS THAT SAME GHETTO LIFESTYLE THATS KILLING ITS PEOPLE OF TODAY...BLACK, WHITE , LATIN, ASIAN , ITS NOT ABOUT RACE, ITS ABOUT THE MESSAGE THAT GANGSTER IS COOL WHEN IN FACT ITS RUINING THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE OF THE HOOD.....GANGSTER RAP WOULD MAKE LEADERS LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING TURN IN HIS GRAVE, HE WANTED PEOPLE TP PUSH FOR EQUALITY AND GET AN EDUCATION TO BE ALL THEY CAN BE...TO HAVE AN OPERTUNITY TO LIVE A GOOD QUALITY LIFE.....GANGSTER RAP HAS GLORIFIED AND PROMTED GHETTO LIFE LIKE ITS COOL OR A GIFT.....TOMMY IS JUST SAYING THAT ROLE MODELS IN THE GHETTO COMMUNITY ARE MORE LIKE BO JACKSON WHO CAME FROM BAD GHETTO LIFE AND HE TEACHES KIDS TODAY THAT THEY CAN BE WHATEVER THEY WANT IF THEY PUT IN THE HARD WORK....STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER WITH YOUR OVER SIZED WHITE T-SHIRT , BASEBALL HAT ON SIDEWAYS , PANTS 10 SIZES TOO BIG, SELLING $10 BAGS OF WEED AND DISRESPECTING EVERY GIRL THAT WALKS BY AINT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE BUT IN JAIL........THESE RAP STARS LIVE IN MANSIONS , YES THEY CAME FROM THE HOOD , BUT VERY FEW PEOPLE MAKE IT TO THIER LEVEL, ANYWAY THEY GLORIFY THE GHETTO FAB LIFE BUT THEY GOT THIER ASSES OUT OF THERE......YES , SOME MISGUIDED FOOLS LIKE MIKE TYSON CANT SEEM TO ESCAPE BUT THATS BECAUSE OF HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PEOPLE........50cent IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY, TRUST ME HE AINT GOING TO MOVE BACK TO THE PROJECTS BUT HE GLORIFIES THAT SHIT, INSTEAD OF SAYING GET OUT OF THERE AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF....
    Oh okay I get it now... Buffy has somehow morphed into the total representation of all things thugs, drugs and death. Slow your roll Mega, I think that's quite a stretch, broad shakes her ass and all Blacks fall down. As always give a friggin' break man.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Reddman
    STOP THE PRESS Buffie the Body isn't as articulate as Maya Angelou (which Incidentally does not mean she is ignorant) SHOCK!!!

l am 100% with
    The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and that's that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

For you to to that, perpetuates the SUM of the same discriminatory practices that you claim to want to uplift yourself from tommytuu.

To me the only ignorant people would be the ones who claim to admit to holding Buffie and Friends to the heir of "role model" status.
    double co-sign. The fact that you Tommy feel the need to get on a soapbox/moral high horse about a broad who shakes her big ass in hiphop videos on a bulletin board built around Tgirls shaking much more than that is well...ironic and kinda funny. In the scope of many things plaguing Black folks who honestly gives a shit about how Buffy the Body represents herself and i do mean herself alone. If anything I found the DJ much more of an embarrassment than anything she said.
    ALL THE DJ WANTED TO KNOW WAS DID SHE HAVE A PLAN FOR LATER IN LIFE. A very basic question. Nothing obnoxious about it. He asked her did she want to be known for more than just a body. Whats wrong with that? She was the one who was all ghetto attitude from the start and never answered any of his questions. I don't blame him for what he did.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu

l am 100% with

double co-sign. The fact that you Tommy feel the need to get on a soapbox/moral high horse about a broad who shakes her big ass in hip hop videos on a bulletin board built around Tgirls shaking much more than that is well...ironic and kinda funny. In the scope of many things plaguing Black folks who honestly gives a shit about how Buffy the Body represents herself and i do mean herself alone. If anything I found the DJ much more of an embarrassment than anything she said.
    ALL THE DJ WANTED TO KNOW WAS DID SHE HAVE A PLAN FOR LATER IN LIFE. A very basic question. Nothing obnoxious about it. He asked her did she want to be known for more than just a body. Whats wrong with that? She was the one who was all ghetto attitude from the start and never answered any of his questions. I don't blame him for what he did.
    I'm just saying is damn money could you have picked a bigger target than Buffy to get worked up over. So what she's mangled the English language and gave a stock celeb answer--they all say that same "I'm here for the kids" shit. OK maybe she should have thought it out but in the long run who gives a f#$k. Hey i wish her only the best but at the end of the day I don;t think she's as well known as the reaction and length of this thread as warranted

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    Also, try finding more things to do with your time and maybe you would have to be bitter about what someone else does with their life.
    Given the amount of time that you have dedicated to your own invective against men – and African American men in particular – you might want to consider heeding your own advice.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Also, try finding more things to do with your time and maybe you would have to be bitter about what someone else does with their life.
    Given the amount of time that you have dedicated to your own invective against men – and African American men in particular – you might want to consider heeding your own advice.

-Quinn
    I don't dedicate time to them at all. If something comes up that I feel the need to respond to, so be it. I'm not starting random posts just to put people on the spot smartass. Big difference!
    LMAO....If that’s what you need to tell yourself in order to avoid dealing with your own hypocrisy, so be it. However, the fact is your own self-professed and often voiced “man-hating” is motivated by the exact same emotional state you so carelessly ascribe to others: bitterness.

Once again, you might want to consider heeding your own advice.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu

l am 100% with

Maybe she's not worried about the future right now. She's living right now and tomorrow isn't promised for anyone. Let the woman live her life and stop riding her ass! I don't know what I'm doing in the future and there are plenty of others that don't. Many times we plan for things and they fall short. Why set yourself up for major disappointment? Just try to target something you have a passion for. From there it's up to working and hoping for the best. Asking her what her plans are for the future would have been like asking Britney Spears, her plans for the future. She is where now? I don't give a damn how much money she has...in the end, all I see is some poor white trash whore, who copied another main attraction and gave Madonna the credit. In the end, she will be known as the dumb bitch who married a bigger waste of sperm and ended up being a bad mother.

In short, we can target any and everyone and give the same summary. At the end of the day, Buffie is still "The Body" and she's getting paid for it...just like other people make it off of their looks, talents, luck, etc... Let her live. Also, try finding more things to do with your time and maybe you would have to be bitter about what someone else does with their life.
    Hold the fuck up. Bitter about some piece of ghetto trash with a fat stinking ass. YOU GOTTA BE OUT OF YOUR MONKEY ASS MIND. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT MAKE MONEY WITH BODY,LOOKS AND NO TALENT. AND EVEN LESS FOR THOSE THAT TAKE UP FOR THEM. MAKING YOUR ASS CLAP. LETS SEE, WHAT UNIVERSITY CAN I FIND A COURSE IN ASS CLAPPING. HAVE TO STUDY AND TRAIN LONG AND HARD TO PERFECT THAT. BUT YOU WOULD RESPECT THAT WOULDN'T YOU. AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH THEIR TIME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME. SHE'S GETTING PAID! WOW! TYPICAL GHETTO MENTALITY. AS LONG AS SOMEONE GETS PAID THAT MAKES IT COOL. PEOPLE THAT CLEAN TOILETS GET PAID TOO. ARE THEY COOL. MYSTIQUE, I WAS WILLING TO LET THIS THREAD DIE BECAUSE BUFFIE REALLY DOESN'T DESERVE THIS MUCH ATTENTION. BUT YOU CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WITH SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT BITTERNESS AND TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO. LIKE QUINN SAID, TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. PRACTICE SOME OF WHAT YOU PREACH, ITS NEEDED.

Junior Poster

LOL...Wow! Are you upset?
    Not really. Just didn't expect someone like yourself who makes solid contributions to the forum to take shots at me because of how I feel. It was starting to get personal and you seem to be above that way of communicating with others.