Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Well, you alluded to what I wanted to say with the Jessica Simpson bit.

But I thought I chime in and throw in:

PAMELA ANDERSON IS HAWT TOO

Junior Poster

and why give a fuck?

let her live man

i am pretty sure she doesnt give a fuck about you making a thread about her

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deebo
    and why give a fuck?

let her live man

i am pretty sure she doesnt give a fuck about you making a thread about her
    I give a fuck because its embarrasing to my race. Give people a forum such as a radio interview where they can enlighten and educate people and she comes off sounding uneducated. It doesn't matter if she gives a fuck. I really don't care how she feels or would feel. You venture into the public eye, you're always subject to ridicule. Again, if her vocabulary is that limited, she shouldn't do interviews. But the need for publicity makes eveything else a moot point I guess.

Silver Poster

Look...

The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and thats that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

For you to to that, perpetuates the SUM of the same discriminatory practices that you claim to want to uplift yourself from tommytuu.

To me the only ignorant people would be the ones who claim to admit to holding Buffie and Friends to the heir of "role model" status.

STOP THE PRESS Buffie the Body isn't as articulate as Maya Angelou (which Incidentally does not mean she is ignorant) SHOCK!!!

l am 100% with
    The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and thats that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

For you to to that, perpetuates the SUM of the same discriminatory practices that you claim to want to uplift yourself from tommytuu.

To me the only ignorant people would be the ones who claim to admit to holding Buffie and Friends to the heir of "role model" status.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Look...

The ghetto behavior referenced by the other posters – behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie – is the last thing the minority community, or any community, needs for its youth. When you have high school drop out rates approaching 50% (CATO Institute numbers) among Latinos and African Americans, that’s officially a crisis situation. Think about it; that’s half of a generation within these communities automatically condemned to a life of poverty and illiteracy. Wannabe thugs and hoodrats perpetuating the mistaken belief that its okay to be ignorant and uneducated are themselves the very definition of ignorance. A failure to grasp such intricacies could also be seen as reflecting a similar degree of ignorance, particularly when one fails to comprehend the significance of a dullard like Buffie wanting to model herself as an inspiration to kids.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

P.S
    As for being an 'embarrasing to my race' some(a lot, we come from very religious race) may say guy's who look & are interested in Shemales and Transsexuals are embarrasing to the race, l wonder what Bo Jackson wound say......

The ghetto behavior referenced by the other posters – behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie – is the last thing the minority community, or any community, needs for its youth. When you have high school drop out rates approaching 50% (CATO Institute numbers) among Latinos and African Americans, that’s officially a crisis situation. Think about it; that’s half of a generation within these communities automatically condemned to a life of poverty and illiteracy. Wannabe thugs and hoodrats perpetuating the mistaken belief that its okay to be ignorant and uneducated are themselves the very definition of ignorance. A failure to grasp such intricacies could also be seen as reflecting a similar degree of ignorance, particularly when one fails to comprehend the significance of a dullard like Buffie wanting to model herself as an inspiration to kids.
    Yes you are absolutely right it's the behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie & Rappers that condem a lot of minoritys to a life of poverty. Not the systematic racism & poor eduction. You fixed all that, in one week back in the 60,s didn't you.
    I wish we could be all like Bo Jackson.

Rich White Buffie the Body = Paris Hilton( l wonder if she is embarrasing to her race ?)

Silver Poster

NEWSFLASH.......

"Ludicrous and his entire possie of the RAPPERS REBELION CREW have both caused and cured world hunger..........story at 6:00 p.m. pacific standard time".

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    Yes you are absolutely right it's the behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie & Rappers that condem a lot of minoritys to a life of poverty. Not the systematic racism & poor eduction. You fixed all that, in one week back in the 60,s didn't you.
    I wish we could be all like Bo Jackson.

Rich White Buffie the Body = Paris Hilton( l wonder if she is embarrasing to her race ?)
    First off, if your attempting to expose some dichotomy between the way a white woman like Pairs Hilton is viewed versus the way an African American woman like Buffie is viewed, that’s already been tried. As previously stated, they’re both essentially two sides of the same coin. They both appeal to the lowest common denominator that asks people to expect less from themselves, not more.

So far as your incisive comment about racism and poor education is concerned, why don’t you think a little more before typing next time? Racism, while still an issue, is not the problem that it was for previous generations (no one is made to sit at the back of a bus anymore). Similarly educational funding, while definitely an issue, is not responsible for the dropout rates. If it was, then why do non-minority students attending poorly funded schools show better graduation rates?

You can whine, misdirect, misconstrue, and make all of the excuses you want. In the end, any reasonable person understands that having someone like Buffie serve as an inspiration and role model for kids is just plain idiotic.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.