Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Anyone hear what this hoodrat did?

She was being interviewed by a radio station and tried to say how she wanted to be an inspiration to kids but it actually came out "I just wanna be an EXPIRATION to kids". ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! How can you sound so unintelligible and illiterate when being interviewed. This takes all body and no brains to new heights. Then she got pissed off at the dj and went off on him. Fucking ghetto broad. And before anyone wants to pull the race card, I'm black. I just feel like you have a responsibility to at least sound somewhat intelligent if you're giving interviews. I mean, I'm sure she wants publicity, so break out a dictionary before you do interviews. Funny thing is, most men still would sweat this broad given the chance. I've tried ghetto broads and we just don't mix. Besides, I want more than that for myself today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buffie2_184_858.jpg 
Views:	5934 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	49246  

Veteran Poster

Out of all the stuff which can set US back why are you calling out a video vixen?What about all the rappers,celebs,athletes,etc...What about our president?IMO she's just a country girl tryin to work a few dollars out of that ass.I heard the interview.I thought she was ok until the dj started slandering the hell outta her.How much shit was she suppose to take?The dj didn't reflect the actions of a man.He sounded more like a old jealous queen throwing shade .How can a guy bicker with a female about what she wore to the interview?When Buffie said that"You just mad cause your girl be on Buffie the body.com"He was pissed like it was true.The dj should try on one of my skirts and look in the mirror.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    Out of all the stuff which can set US back why are you calling out a video vixen?What about all the rappers,celebs,athletes,etc...What about our president?IMO she's just a country girl tryin to work a few dollars out of that ass.I heard the interview.I thought she was ok until the dj started slandering the hell outta her.How much shit was she suppose to take?The dj didn't reflect the actions of a man.He sounded more like a old jealous queen throwing shade .How can a guy bicker with a female about what she wore to the interview?When Buffie said that"You just mad cause your girl be on Buffie the body.com"He was pissed like it was true.The dj should try on one of my skirts and look in the mirror.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

I've called out rappers before. I'll call out anyone who thinks they can bring the street with them anywhere they go. Rappers are just as bad. I cringed when that rap group that won an oscar was actually going to give an acceptance speech. Fucking unintelligible gibberish that only street people can understand. If this country can come down on foreigners to learn english, hip hop people should learn how to put together a complete sentence.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    TOMMY YOUR DEAD ON CORRECT MY FRIEND, WHATS HER CLAIM TO FAME A BIG FAT ASS BOUNCING IN A VIDEO.....WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT , I BET YOU WANT YOUR KID TO BE JUST LIKE HER...NOT!!!...IT ALL BOILS DOIWN TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT SHE IS A DIME A DOZEN, SO DONT ARGUE WITH IGNORENCE TOMMY.... TALKING ABOUT SETTING SHIT BACK...SHEEEET, ROLE MODEL FOR WHAT????
    Thanks Mega.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    I've called out rappers before. I'll call out anyone who thinks they can bring the street with them anywhere they go. Rappers are just as bad. I cringed when that rap group that won an oscar was actually going to give an acceptance speech. Fucking unintelligible gibberish that only street people can understand. If this country can come down on foreigners to learn english, hip hop people should learn how to put together a complete sentence.
    LMAO i agree cant take the street with you all the time, but dont generalize ALL of em. Rap USED to be respectable and took actual skill to do, now makes me shake my head somedays. The DJ was hating, but she aint no damn role model. Ill be damned if my daughter (when i have one in the future) will aspire to be a video girl. We as African-americans need to rise above this "thug life" crap. yes, some do it to survive, but it shouldnt be glorified to the point were a young boy or girl says i wanna grow up doing that.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Id fuck. Stupidity and all.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    TOMMY YOUR DEAD ON CORRECT MY FRIEND, WHATS HER CLAIM TO FAME A BIG FAT ASS BOUNCING IN A VIDEO.....WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT , I BET YOU WANT YOUR KID TO BE JUST LIKE HER...NOT!!!...IT ALL BOILS DOIWN TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT SHE IS A DIME A DOZEN, SO DONT ARGUE WITH IGNORENCE TOMMY.... TALKING ABOUT SETTING SHIT BACK...SHEEEET, ROLE MODEL FOR WHAT????
    Mega agreeing with you only means both of you are wrong.
    Sure her claim to fame is her ass.I don't have a problem with that.I never said she is or should be a role model??If she wants to feel that way so be it Do you expect the girls here or the ones you deal with to be Rhodes scholars?I'm gonna bet that you don't want to talk politics while looking at naked tgirls or tpics.Just because you are not into it(Buffie)doesn't mean you should lauch a misogynic campaign targeting girls from the hood.Don't hate; just pass on it.She's just a small fish in a big polluted ocean.If you meet a tgirl with limited accomplishments do you hold her to the same standard?Or is it ok to objectify her sense you want to be "in" her.

I don't think I'm ignorant for disagreeing either.If Buffie had a dick you guys would....I don't need to finish everyone knows

~Jas~

I'm gonna bet that you don't want to talk politics while looking at naked tgirls or tpics.
    Actually, I've done this. Sure, I had her dick or titty in my hand, but I was prattling on about the recent election and why I didn't want to be in it. :P

Feh. T-clit is a stress-reliever. 'Nuff said.

It's not so much the individual or the race or the gender or the what-the-fuck-ever at hand as it is the fact that, if you truly want to be an 'expiration' to the people, you should at least have a little bit of respect for yourself and how others view you.

Ignoring the fact that the leader of the greatest nation in the free world sez dumb-ass shit like "There are people in this world that want to hurt Americans, and we do to!", if someone is going to step out in public (Radio, teevee, print media included) and place themselves in the limelight, they should at least have a vague grasp of the language.

I work with a Phillipino woman who often complains that I pick on her 'accident' but, thruth be told, she has a better grasp on the English language than I do ('Accident' aside).

And we, those of us who are old enough to know dirt personally, must remember Yogi Bera, who made a life's mission of publicly mangling the language but who, it is said, was a most eleoquent speaker in private.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Do you expect the girls here or the ones you deal with to be Rhodes scholars?I'm gonna bet that you don't want to talk politics while looking at naked tgirls or tpics.Just because you are not into it(Buffie)doesn't mean you should lauch a misogynic campaign targeting girls from the hood.Don't hate; just pass on it.
    Jasadin, no one expects the girls to be Rhodes Scholars; they're people like any of us (some being very smart and some being incredibly stupid). Buffie clearly falls into the latter category – and that's not very "expirational." Furthermore, I fail to see how holding someone accountable to their own standard of unintelligible illiteracy is misogynistic, particularly when said individual is attempting to model themselves as an inspiration to kids. LMAO.....

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.