Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

One of our most popular models ever - Amber on Shemale Yum 2000-2003
    http://www.shemaleyum.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amberg086_134.jpg 
Views:	1960 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	49470  

Silver Poster

wow

For real, Claudia/Amber is who got me hooked on trannies. It was like a joke, some dude was posting her pics from shemaleyum back in 99 in a str8 chat room I used to chat in just to get the room in an uproar and he was showin her pics and at first it looked like a real chick cuz she wasn't naked yet, but then he was like, "Ya'll still think she's hot?" and posted one with her dick showin. I was like, "Holy shit, that's a man, but i'm still hard! WTF" Almost everyone in the room didn't believe the pics were real, even I didn't lol So i saw the shemaleyum logo on the pic and curiously checked it out. I'm really picky when it comes to trannies though. I'm not like other dudes and get excited over anyone with titties and a big dick. They gotta look like FEMALES period. No manly features or else it's nasty. Claudia is the hottest tranny in my opinion and i can see why she's shemaleyum's most popular model ever. Lookin at her pics still takes my breath away. lol

Rookie Poster

she is hot - damn hot - that's for sure! i wonder if it will hurt her if her yum pics get out there in public? will it hold back her modeling career? i know the world is a bit more tolerant these days - but i wonder if the 'big account' types in the world are going to want her if they knew these pics exist. don't get me wrong - it doesn't bother me a bit - i hope she does really well in her career - but i wonder what other think...

Quote Originally Posted by dfwMale
    she is hot - damn hot - that's for sure! i wonder if it will hurt her if her yum pics get out there in public? will it hold back her modeling career? i know the world is a bit more tolerant these days - but i wonder if the 'big account' types in the world are going to want her if they knew these pics exist. don't get me wrong - it doesn't bother me a bit - i hope she does really well in her career - but i wonder what other think...
    Well, they are already 'out in public' as it is. The internet is forever, once it's out there, it's out everywhere. She's already politely asked that folx not spread that material around, but as sincere as some of us might be in saying "OK", it's an unrealistic expectation. How many people have seen (And downloaded) the images from Yum, HA, or some chatroom party and are likely to share them, again and again, in some of those same venues?

I doubt she has little to worry about though. That part of her career could be embarrassing, but its 'damage' value is relative. When News of the World broke the news of Caroline 'Tula' Cossey about the worst it did was wreck her first marriage (And that was more because her first husband was a wuss and didn't have the brass to stand up to his ultra-conservative family).

Vanessa Williams hit a few bumps after Guccione published the risque (And suspiciously lesbian) images of her in Penthouse, and ultimately lost her Miss America crown as a result. After the turmoil was over, she has since gotten far more airtime than that dusty ol' pageant could have ever given her.

And there was a time when I thought that Paris Hilton was a trendy tourist trap in France (When, in reality, it turned out to be a trendy tourist twat in Hollywood, but I digress), then someone 'leaked' an 'amateur' video (Which has surprisingly professional lighting and framing for an 'amateur' effort) showing her giving remarkably good head. *Paff* Like magic, she is a household word.

Janice Jackson sez "Oops!" in front of fifty million viewers (And twenty-five million examine the moment closely enough to discover that she was wearing a nipple shield ) and suddenly, her career goes from zero to sixty on forty magazine covers a week later. Guyz, c'mon, a women doesn't hang that much metal on her titty unless she expects a =lot= of people to see it.

Claudia, dear, I know you're out there ( ), don't fret the appearance of the 'old' you too much. Accept that they are out there, and if they surface at bad times, do your best to move around them without denying their existance, but to dust them away as stepping stones to who you are and will be.

Hey, Betty Page is still signing autographs, fifty years after she left her 'notorious' modelling career behind. She sees it as a time of her anxious youth and wonders why anyone would want to still look at those images.

Who knows, maybe it was just the beauty.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

Youtube has several parts. Which part is Amber on ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rookie Poster

Does anyone have video clips? Scenes? Soft - Medium - Hard Core? Solo - Full Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Seven8nine
    Does anyone have video clips? Scenes? Soft - Medium - Hard Core? Solo - Full Sex?
    I believe she has done a few videos in the past, but I'm not exactly sure which ones. I know she wouldn't appreciate it so I'm gonna leave it at that.

wow