Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Question Let's Settle This Once And For All: Which Is Better, Eros, Backpage, or Craigslist?

I would really like to know which one has the best success rate in terms of good experiences and what is being advertised matching what is reality regarding the TS sections on these sites. I've been perusing Backpage lately and have seen a lot of good looking girls on there and a small amount of ones that seem like they are just made up bullshit posts. Craigslist seems like the exact opposite, more bullshit less real. Eros looks quality but there don't seem to be as many options and the prices seem much higher. So, HA gang, which do you all think is the best based on your experiences.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Let's Settle This Once And For All: Which Is Better, Eros, Backpage, or Craigslis

Backpage...but you've gotta be smart. Like saying you'll be arriving in a red car, yet going in a blue one instead.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Let's Settle This Once And For All: Which Is Better, Eros, Backpage, or Craigslis

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    Backpage...but you've gotta be smart. Like saying you'll be arriving in a red car, yet going in a blue one instead.
    I find myself agreeing with you. Craigslist seems like the worst to me.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I dont get it..........whats the point of saying a red car but going in a blue one?

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt11 View Post
    I dont get it..........whats the point of saying a red car but going in a blue one?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Agreed. I'm a Backpage nerd myself. Google phone numbers too. Use this board as a resource and find people that live close to you. You might get some nice recommendations.

Silver Poster

because some people won't talk to you if you have a blue car

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

so they car jack someone else if they are fakes.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Professional Poster

Eros

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

I think most TS girls wouldnt like meeting this type of guy lol

I remember a guy lied to me before with his info before meet up then i found it out i feel so uncomfortable with him and cancelled the meet up as soon as possible i feel like his part of syndicate or gang who will robbed me