Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast

Default Re: Lawless vs Firestone ??

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Sounds self explanatory to me.
    Really, so your the smart @ss genius? Please explain it to me......

Greed is Good, Money is Better

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverIB View Post
    Really, so your the smart @ss genius? Please explain it to me......
    The media is mostly white controlled. The media likes to portray other nations, especially Hispanic and African nations, as being nothing but danger zones and uncivilized. Its relfected in the media and America's perception of people from those nations. Simple.

Also, Nina hasn't been on this forum for at least a year so you likely won't get a response from her.

Lastly, you can spell ass like a normal person. You aren't going to get in trouble with the teacher.

Member Rookie Poster

This reminds me of the time the Republican party demanded an apology for being called the party of "old white men". Do white people still not fully grasp that they control the majority of the facets of American Life?

filghy2 Silver Poster

Really, so your the smart @ss genius?
    It's good that you're from a country where they know how to speak English, not like those shithole countries. It's also good to see you are on the alert for dangerous liberal thoughts, even ones posted 3 1/2 years ago.

The media is mostly white controlled. The media likes to portray other nations, especially Hispanic and African nations, as being nothing but danger zones and uncivilized. Its relfected in the media and America's perception of people from those nations. Simple.

Also, Nina hasn't been on this forum for at least a year so you likely won't get a response from her.

Lastly, you can spell ass like a normal person. You aren't going to get in trouble with the teacher.
    Coming from someone from California, i guess, i am not surprise by your response.

However, try turning the channels for news, many different channels today, time to educate yourselves.

So you feel being "white" is what a bad thing? Is that it?

FYI, I don't use profanity on any f@cking site.....

Wait, i forgot one more thing..
    Do you really stalk this Nina that much to know someone has not been on a forum within a year? Well Mr California, i think it time you get yourself a job....

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by TSLoverIB; 05-07-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    It's good that you're from a country where they know how to speak English, not like those shithole countries. It's also good to see you are on the alert for dangerous liberal thoughts, even ones posted 3 1/2 years ago.
    I know, i apologize, i have to stop to twiddle my dick and look for spelling errors like you, haha.

Wait, time to get back to work now....

Member Rookie Poster

Coming from someone from California, i guess, i am not surprise by your response.

However, try turning the channels for news, many different channels today, time to educate yourselves.

Do you really stalk this Nina that much to know someone has not been on a forum within a year? Well Mr California, i think it time you get yourself a job....
    You are a gem, good sir. Never change.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Starting off with putting words in my mouth, eh? When did I say being white was bad? Homeboy is out here reaching like MJ in Space Jam.

Turn the channel, it's still likely white owned/run, especially in America. The media in general still has a habit of highlighting the most negative aspects of foreign countries and that's how it's been historically.

FYI, you're still using profanity, no matter how many symbols or emojis you use to substitute one letter.

And it's obvious to know when someone like hasn't posted in a long time. Her name and avatar are very distinct. You're really reaching man. If one of the other girls on the forum stopped posting, you'd notice too, so you can miss me with that stalking bullshit.

Lastly, I work and go to school so again, you can miss me with that bullshit.

Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 05-07-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Does anyone know if Michelle is done for good with doing scenes with dudes and other TS girls? I miss her scenes. It is such a shame that such gems like Michelle Firestone and Mia Davina disappeared after just a few scenes considering how hot they are.

Rookie Poster

I mean they are both hotter than a jogger's balls on a summer day. But if I was forced to choose, I'd go with the lovely Ms. Nina Lawless. She's breathtaking