Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Angela Lopez Rookie Poster Angelbaby11986's Avatar

Default Re: so this is the moment every one has been waiting for:-D

I'm not letting any one spoil nothing lol I'm not worried about what these people think or what they think they know....let's get over the negative shit and get back to the positive.......WHO WANTS MORE VIDEOS!!!)!!)!! I need ideas u know the ideas and pitches is going to put me on top so some suggestions people.......

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkid69 View Post
    Don't let a couple spoil the lot Angel. I think you are amazing, keep the vids coming, I for one love them.
    Big, I didn't come on here to make enemies I came one here to make new friends and hopefully meet some great people if people wanna think they know everything shit let them.....they just wanna be heard is all.....I'm over the negative shit....it's time to get in tuned its a new year and I'm gonna be doing things not worry about some dumbasses who thinks a bitch with a beard is hot come da fuck on lol I. Happy tho I'm gonna make friends and there are gonna be those few jealous dumb fucks who r gonna hate we can't have that tho we gotta turn them into friends lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbaby11986 View Post
    I'm not letting any one spoil nothing lol I'm not worried about what these people think or what they think they know....let's get over the negative shit and get back to the positive.......WHO WANTS MORE VIDEOS!!!)!!)!! I need ideas u know the ideas and pitches is going to put me on top so some suggestions people.......
    Personally, as you can probably tell from my name, I love 69ing, would love to see you 69ing with someone. Shit, I would love to 69 with you!

Personally, as you can probably tell from my name, I love 69ing, would love to see you 69ing with someone. Shit, I would love to 69 with you!
    A video with me 69'ing ok I can make that happen I'm trying to put something together right now so as soon as I get this video together and uploaded my next one with me 69'ing I can't cum from head tho so there will be some fucking in it to ok

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

A video with me 69'ing ok I can make that happen I'm trying to put something together right now so as soon as I get this video together and uploaded my next one with me 69'ing I can't cum from head tho so there will be some fucking in it to ok
    Fucking is a natural progression, so fuck away my dear!

Fucking is a natural progression, so fuck away my dear!
    I love fucking love getting this big ass dick wet I make people fall in love wit this dick

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Ok for all you dumb fucks keep ya snotty ass comments to ya self u sound stupid I'm just posting a vid and I been living with this shyt for 27 years for one I ain't gotta prove shyt to none of yall if u wanna see some more vids I'm workin on it but u can keep that drama off dis post I am not any of these otha bitches so like I said before if u want further education nigga see me message me get off that kid shit I'm sorry if its not registering in none of yall fucking heads but peopl don't just go around showing they dick and pussy I done explained my self and if u got a problem with it message me stop sound so damn book smart the time a nigga or a bitch wanna try tellin me about my self baby I do have an address and we can figure this shit out in person I am not gonna waste my breath no more stop hatin its 2014 get the fuck over yall selves because believe none of u or anyone of the matter wants me to go hard deep in dat ass because I will deff start hurting some feelins......just enjoy the fuckin movie / vid its not like none of u gonna meet/ fuck me anyway and I can guarantee no one has ever posted a home made vid of this shit and it won't be any diff if it was takin in high deff so shut the fuck up damn...
    Now I expect to see nice comments from here on out or there will be problems .....man I hate haters stay on yo grind get da fuck off mine ain't my fault yall never met some one with both so watch ya mouths.... I just joined this to make new friends not hatas so keep me out da drama I ain't no fuckin kidand shit can be delt with now if anyone gots a problem with my video or what I'm sayin u can choke on this big ass dick between my legs now nigga......don't bring da hood out of a bitch if u ain't ready....swear I haye internet know it alls nothing but mouth....
    instead of writing all this, why didn't you just take a clear picture of the vagina to prove your case?

you've been asking for ideas. here is one: post a picture or video to show your pussy.

like you said, people think they know hermaphrodites but they don't. teach us. you have the opportunity to educate us about what we don't know. so please do. i personally don't know ANYTHING about hermaphrodites and would like to know more.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

I know I like that sweet meat you're flashin'!!!

Junior Poster

All that beauty Check. A 10" cock double Check. A hermaphrodite Off the scale and you don't take crap! (implying a healthy self esteem) You are a Treasure!

Ok for all you dumb fucks keep ya snotty ass comments to ya self u sound stupid I'm just posting a vid and I been living with this shyt for 27 years for one I ain't gotta prove shyt to none of yall if u wanna see some more vids I'm workin on it but u can keep that drama off dis post I am not any of these otha bitches so like I said before if u want further education nigga see me message me get off that kid shit I'm sorry if its not registering in none of yall fucking heads but peopl don't just go around showing they dick and pussy I done explained my self and if u got a problem with it message me stop sound so damn book smart the time a nigga or a bitch wanna try tellin me about my self baby I do have an address and we can figure this shit out in person I am not gonna waste my breath no more stop hatin its 2014 get the fuck over yall selves because believe none of u or anyone of the matter wants me to go hard deep in dat ass because I will deff start hurting some feelins......just enjoy the fuckin movie / vid its not like none of u gonna meet/ fuck me anyway and I can guarantee no one has ever posted a home made vid of this shit and it won't be any diff if it was takin in high deff so shut the fuck up damn...
    Now I expect to see nice comments from here on out or there will be problems .....man I hate haters stay on yo grind get da fuck off mine ain't my fault yall never met some one with both so watch ya mouths.... I just joined this to make new friends not hatas so keep me out da drama I ain't no fuckin kidand shit can be delt with now if anyone gots a problem with my video or what I'm sayin u can choke on this big ass dick between my legs now nigga......don't bring da hood out of a bitch if u ain't ready....swear I haye internet know it alls nothing but mouth....

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

well I want more videos

revenge is a sweet little bitch