Thread: ...

Junior Poster

I think that as long as it fits your size itīs good for the purpose, you can gradually tighten it up, I even tried sleeping in it with good results, bones are somewhat elastic .....

Hugz And Hugz
    And Good luck Cutie Honey

Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

Default waist

Angela,
    There's a old company over here in the UK who have made corsets for yonks.They are called Vollers.
    L67

I know a couple in the MD/VA area that do some remarkable work for the renaissance faire/fantasy costume crowd. They will sell off the rack, but are happy to custom fit (And recommend this). Since they travel to quite a few events, it's not impossible that they might land in your reach during the summer season.

Naturally, I can't recall their biz name. I'm sure they have a web presence. I'll ping some of 'my people' and get you contact info.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

"My people' are so on the freakin' ball.

Minnits later:

http://www.corsetshop.net/Scripts/default.asp

This will take you to the site of Fallen Angel Fashions & Brute Force Leather.

I'm rather intrigued and pleased at the political statement they have posted on the home page.

I know these people and have seen the quality of their work, up close and personal. They take pride in their work and know good customer service. I highly recommend them.

I see that their last foray into your 'neighborhood' was a couple of months back, but their schedule is constantly changing (Or you might want to train to one of their regular events in Philly or Baltimore later this year).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I totally tied to do this once- and it was really hard, because as you know if you want to really train your waist you have to wear it 23 hours out of the day. I lasted about a day or 2 WIth that said, In my old club kid days, I used to cinch and wear a corset with every outfit- over or under. I was particularly fond of a black patent one I think I used so much I broke.

Wearing a corset can actually be a lot of fun- and when u take it off , the figure does stay with you for a few minutes.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

this is really interesting but I wonder about any potential health risk

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

Default !!!

i have tryed the waist trainning thing and u have to really want it bad lol... i did it for about 3 days and like some else said in a previous post you have to almost where it 23 hours a day ... so i lasted about 3 days lol.. but hey good luck .. wish u the best ...
    oh yeah and if your not looking for a custom made one i found mine on ebay .. real good quality for under 200$ ... just type in the seach box waist traning ..
    jessica

"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."

personal site http://www.jessica-danyelle.piczo.com

manager at http://www.trans100sations.com

Rookie Poster

At the risk of sounding really stupid; wouldn't sit-ups, crunches, leg raises, etc. be better than Victorian era torture devices? From what I hear, your body looks pretty good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by swimnn
    At the risk of sounding really stupid; wouldn't sit-ups, crunches, leg raises, etc. be better than Victorian era torture devices? From what I hear, your body looks pretty good right now.
    From what I =see=, her body looks pretty good right now.