Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

Default Re: Why so many transgender girls are struggling with mental issues these days?

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    Its a damn shame when a tranny starts off as an innocent young lets say 17 or 18 yr old and u can tell she has potential. You befriend her, and help her out thru her yrs of progressing. One day she gets tits, which are spot on, and u notice her ass developing and her dude face even changing into a gurls. Sex is still great, and sooner or later she changes completely, from innocent teenager fem boi, to a foul mouthed revengeful, spiteful, lying, money hungry hooker whore, on hormones one day and off the next... to someone you don't even get turned on to any further, and wonder how other guys can!!
    Ohh ok now I get your point. I thought you were just trying to talk about some fem boi using you.

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Default Re: Why so many transgender girls are struggling with mental issues these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    Many people are going to be surprised about this, and many folks will change their opinion about me...but what he said has some truth to it. Even though I haven't been intimate up with them, I do know of quite a few girls that are just like this.
    well thank you, cause hopefully someone of your stature has a lot more personal experience in some of these disassociated identity crisises these gurls go thru!!

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    We are not talking if its true or not Ben. We are talking that it has nothing to do with this thread. So now you will be one of the cry babies as well??
    If the girl doesn't want to be with you anymore for any reason or she's a bitch now then just be the first to dump her and look for another girl starting and go all over the cycle. Many needs your help not only one. LOL
    Its not like the end of the world.
    Holy shit,...... who said she doesn't want to b with me any longer!!!!!!!
    Im the one who lost interest.....!!!!!!! Or is it u just have an agender with me?? I still see her to this day!!!!!!!

Some girls are crazy because they transitioned
    Some girls transition because they are crazy.
    Some girls go crazy with their transition.
    Some girl go crazy without it.

Some girls have problems with their transition because of mental issues
    Some girls have problems with their mental issues because of transition.

Saying some girls is not the same as saying the sum of all girls But some of those who for whom it can be said are some of the most visible or representative girls and they set the trend or create the meme. Most girls will deal better with whatever their issues are with greater tolerance and support and acceptance. Its nearly impossible to know which ones won't. It best to try to treat everyone as well as you can and hope its received and benefits as intended, since it really doesn't cost anything to pay respect. Or attention.

FK

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    We are not talking if its true or not Ben. We are talking that it has nothing to do with this thread. So now you will be one of the cry babies as well??
    Nope.
    If the girl doesn't want to be with you anymore for any reason or she's a bitch now then just be the first to dump her and look for another girl starting and go all over the cycle. Many needs your help not only one. LOL
    Its not like the end of the world.
    Sure I'd be hurt, but I'll move on as well. Too many fish in the sea. People change...just not always for the better.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt View Post
    Its best to try to treat everyone as well as you can and hope its received and benefits as intended, since it really doesn't cost anything to pay respect. Or attention.

FK
    True...but is someone doesn't appreciate that, then fuck 'em. Someone who I thought was a close friend turned on me due to a misunderstanding and second hand information. Am I chasing after them for friendship? Shit, no. I was doing fine before I met them; I can do even better after the friendship ends.

Senior Member Junior Poster michelle28bc1's Avatar

Firt very few tgirls have mental problems, just like regular girls.
    Yes being trans could face a lot of issues and pressure but it doesn't mean you have to be weak and surrender to them, instead of crying and bitching all day why not tough up and stand up against them.
    If you grow up in a poor family, then earn a lot of money.
    If your parents are abusive, then be a good parent yourself.
    If your friends don't like you, then tell them to fuck off and make some new friends.
    The world is cruel and brutal, crying for help is never gonna work.
    No one is gonna show up miracally to help you and the only way to survive is to be stronger and tougher than others, than anyone else.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt View Post
    Some girls are crazy because they transitioned
    Some girls transition because they are crazy.
    Some girls go crazy with their transition.
    Some girl go crazy without it.

Some girls have problems with their transition because of mental issues
    Some girls have problems with their mental issues because of transition.

Saying some girls is not the same as saying the sum of all girls But some of those who for whom it can be said are some of the most visible or representative girls and they set the trend or create the meme. Most girls will deal better with whatever their issues are with greater tolerance and support and acceptance. Its nearly impossible to know which ones won't. It best to try to treat everyone as well as you can and hope its received and benefits as intended, since it really doesn't cost anything to pay respect. Or attention.

FK
    This close to what I was going to say. Everyone in life has stress, but trans women in general have less support networks. Major example is church. Many people use religion for comfort, including myself. However many also use religion to justify mistreatment of trans people,even though it goes against certain religious principles. As a result, I believe the trans community is lacking in knowledge of one of life's most essential keys to happiness. That key is to love others, as you love yourself. Giving to others, or something positive for the sake of Love, returns to the giver, as self fulfillment. But please note, you can't pour your love down a sewer, and be happy. Complicating this all, is that a trans person has to be selfish, to go against the grain of society, and even basic nature. This is why it is so important to teach the world that we all have the same purpose in life: that is to bring more Love into the world, and thus leave it with something positive. "Give and it shall be given unto you". And so it is!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory View Post
    not really. I sorta have been avoiding getting involved at all on this board once I saw the quality of the posters go waaaaay downhill.

HA isn't what it was.
    Well I'm still here m'lady.

Across society, at least in the U.S.A. where illness is stigmatized and treatment is a luxury, there is a larger problem with mental illness than most people realize. There can be stress and trauma, of course, from transphobia that transwomen experience but cisgender people do not.