Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ever get tired of this whole tranny thing?

Ever log on and the latest models aren't doing it for you, your all time favorites just are "meh", and new videos couldn't force you to open your wallet to purchase them?

Maybe its just me

Still Here 5 Star Poster

It happens. Usually members who used to post frequently ask to have their usernames deleted and all their posts removed. Not sure if they lurk, found a new site or what.

Veteran Poster

I could be more into it if I had the cash to get the videos I like and meet with my favorite gals

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Default Re: Ever get tired of this whole tranny thing?

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredTrannyChaser
    Ever log on and the latest models aren't doing it for you, your all time favorites just are "meh", and new videos couldn't force you to open your wallet to purchase them?

Maybe its just me
    just life, sometimes you need a break. take some time off from looking, come back, and you'll find someone else who peeks your interest. Happens everwhere, not just TS's.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    just life, sometimes you need a break. take some time off from looking, come back, and you'll find someone else who peeks your interest. Happens everwhere, not just TS's.
    agreed..........................well actually

I have to disagree with this though [at least to an extent]

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    take some time off from looking, come back, and you'll find someone else who peeks your interest.
    Women ARE NOT going to let a dude take some time off, come back to the scene and NOT GIVE THEM the attention they once had, let alone give it to another girl that they know or know of........................
    They will lie, gossip, etc. to cockblock a dude from getting to know that new interest...................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

ok, here is another take on getting tired of the whole tranny thing...

...I met a genetic girl that I fell for, and it was right after having a few failed attempts with tgirls... Now I have a new problem, I really like the girl but I am having some performance problems! Is it true, once you been with a tgirl you cant go back?

help!

Professional Poster

That's not true, at least for me. You might have some mental thing going on.

Maybe you're trying too hard?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

sounds like a mental issue, I agree with Tom

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

~Butt-Head voice~ Ummmm....no.
    Uh huh huh huh, uh uh huh huh huh.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredTrannyChaser

Maybe its just me

It's funny that this topic is posted, because I'm going through the same thing. I don't know what it is but it's just not the same. I've been into t-girls 7+ years now. I've got alot of friends who are T-girls, Been in relationships with more than my fair share of T-girls, and I've banged a lot of T-girl ass, but it seems like the thrill is gone. I guess I am getting ready to retire from t-girls also. I still like comming in here to read the topics and look at some of the pics, but that's about it.

But on the flip side I've been going out and sleeping with more GG's. My friends who are T-Girls and into T-Girls have all made the comment that they don't see me that often anymore. I don't know why or how it happen but it seems to be happening.

Before I retire from T-girls I would like to spend a weekend with Allanah & a weekend with Gia Darling. But hey who would'nt.