Junior Poster

Default Finally...Backpage comes through for me.

Yesterday was a very, very tough day for me. For whatever reason I simply could not get tgirls and sex out of my mind. Its what I thought about all day long, and I kept sneaking peaks at some of the photo threads here on my iphone while at my desk.

Finally, four pm came and I left..Sitting in my car I started surfing BP and found one provider that looked to be the real deal. Multiple pics of her in different settings that were not photoshopped and in each one she looked great..Id put her at a 7 or 8 out of 10 for looks. Price was right to..donation was $100.00, and based on previous BP experiences I really was not willing to gamble with more money.

Went to her place, nice house in a nice residential area. I walk in and she looks as good in real life as she does in her pics.

She took me by the hand and led me up to her bedroom and after asking me what I was looking for (I told her, sucking and fucking and that I tend to be submissive at times so go ahead and enjoy yourself).

After some kissing and mutual fondling, I started sucking on her...seven inches of wonderful tgirl clit...I probably spent a good 15 minutes sucking her and playing with her, after which she topped me. I've been topped before, but for some reason this time was different. It felt much better than ever before for some reason. After topping we fooled around some more until I had an orgasm.

Will definitely be going back to this one....no rush, a GFE, and a pretty girl with a nice personality to top all that off. The experience was so great I ended up giving her a tip also, something I have never felt obligated to do before ..

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Finally...Backpage comes through for me.

And who is this lovely young lady?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.