Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

I haven't paid for shemale sex in a little more than a year. I have in the past but decided that my rent and bills are more important than a trannie. Someone said that in one way or another you always pay. Thats not altogether true. If you're in a commited relationship minus a lot of bullshit, financially there should be some give and take. After ending a relationship with a gg last year, I have absolutely no desire to give a trannie $200/300 for 20 minutes. This is just for me. I'm not knocking anyone who does this. How can I, I used to do it. For me, its just a matter of self-esteem. Don't want to be looked at or thought of as a trick nor do I want to be treated like one. I guess I just don't think with my dick as much as I used to. Finally, the overall attitude of trannies and their opinion of men relly took its toll on me. I refuse to go through life as someone else's personal atm. Not every tgirl is like this, but a large majority are. Again, THIS IS THE DIRECTION I'VE DECEIDED TO TAKE MY LIFE IN, respect that instead of attacking me, and do what makes you happy. I sure am.

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    Just go back to some of the threats
    I just broke up when I read this line!

I pay for tg sex--why not? While I'm in pretty decent shape, I'm 54, far from wealthy and married, so I don't see a whole lot of alternatives (though they do crop up now and then). My wife is fine with it (so long as I play safe) and I've actually managed to become friends with a few of the girls, so life is good. Sure, I'd love to be 30 again and earn in a quarter what I do in a year, but playing this hand isn't so bad.