Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Re: Trouble in Dubai!!!

Quote Originally Posted by asianphoenixx View Post
    last but not the least, I notice, Kitana, one of our girls in Canada just came back from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. She seems to be fine.

and what's the secret?
    Because she works within "normalcy"

the money might not be great, but at least it's safe.

When Kimber was there, she was managed by an agency who did all the screenings.

They are all fine, so let's not exaggerate thing.

However, i'm not saying it's ok to work in Dubai. It's still NOT ok.
    But it does not mean, they will kill you when they find out, you work there.
    I agree with this one

And also I agree with Tia I also met a couple of Emirati guys they usually donate 500-2000US$ for just an hour even usually just for hang out and talk. Dubai expats are also often generous compared to expats in other countries...

I also got lots of offers in Dubai but im so scared to go there

Senior Member Junior Poster

Hi girls

You might consider going to Norway. one of the richest countries in the world because of all the oil money from the North Sea, so you can make a lot of money up there and the market is not that crowded, so there is less competition and there are no legal issues. The only downside is the weather, definitely more rain and less sun than in the Middle East. have a look at some of the ones working there on www.shemalewiki.com

If you go there take a tour of the other Scandinavian countries as well, they are also high end markets with good prices and only Sweden poses a bit of a legal issue, since prostitutions isnt legal there.

regards
    Dick

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dick.rimmer View Post
    Hi girls

You might consider going to Norway. one of the richest countries in the world because of all the oil money from the North Sea, so you can make a lot of money up there and the market is not that crowded, so there is less competition and there are no legal issues. The only downside is the weather, definitely more rain and less sun than in the Middle East. have a look at some of the ones working there on www.shemalewiki.com

If you go there take a tour of the other Scandinavian countries as well, they are also high end markets with good prices and only Sweden poses a bit of a legal issue, since prostitutions isnt legal there.

regards
    Dick
    Prostitution is not illegal in Sweden, paying a prostitute for sex is:
    "The laws on prostitution in Sweden make it illegal to buy sexual services, but not to sell them. Pimping, procuring, and operating a brothel are also illegal. The criminalisation of the purchase, but not selling, of sex was unique when first enacted in 1999, but since then Norway and Iceland have adopted similar legislation, both in 2009, and France began enacting a similar law in 2013"
    -from
    Prostitution in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two articles on the situation in Scandinavia, one critical of the assumptions made about prostitution in Sweden -

http://theconversation.com/the-nordi...s-a-myth-21351

http://www.theguardian.com/global-de...rm-men-pay-sex

Junior Poster

i have enjoyed much time in Scandinavia, and generally love the people and culture there.

Paying for sex services in Norway & Sweden is illegal (as since this week European vote - now the agreed position for europe!) and IS enforced with hundreds of arrests and much public humiliation.

Unscrupulous providers take advantage of this knowing their clients are in fear of being caught. of course there are many genuine and honest providers some with excellent reviews in local forums and well known for touring across europe, charging local rates around NOK/SEK2500 (over 250pounds).

It is also illegal to assist in any way a sex worker in any way in their business, and illegal to provide services such as accommodation - meaning hotels and serviced apartments actively monitor and screen their visitors. i Know of cases of GG/TS visitors being thrown out of their accommodation without refund and i have seen single ladies being challenged in hotel lobbies. This is not so much the case for the long-term stayers, mainly Brazilian who arrange their own networks.

Also, even with their relative economic strengths the pay-to-play markets in these places are very small. plus extremely expensive to stay. Norwegians prefer to shop and have their fun abroad. I think the large markets of london and paris are still more suitable, even tho they too are expensive and been economically suffering. plus the rise of agencies offering cheaper rates has uncut the market for independents. Thats why most have moved onto places like Australia.