Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default An open letter to the HA community

The Goodbye thread has been somewhat difficult to read. My heart goes out to Miranda and I hope she is able find some peace. I cannot fathom what she is going through but hope she is able to cope with her troubles and live the life she hopes for.

The responses have been supportive and degrading at the same time. I appreciated Scott's resource thread and feel this is HA at its best, helpful and non judgmental.

On the other hand some post by people I consider friends have been profoundly disappointing.

In regards to Blkgxsr (Jix) I was especially disappointed as he is a friend I consider like a younger brother. He can be goofy and immature but that is why I like him, it makes up who he really is. But his response to Miranda's cry for help was cruel and uncaring. He has seen girls take their own lives and struggle just to survive. What he wrote could have made a bad situation much worse.

I waited a few days before we spoke and I asked him what was going on? We talked for a while and I think he understood what his words had done and how it made him appear.

Here was his response and he asked me to post it.

"It was brought to my attention by a few close friends the potential consequences of my actions. I am deeply disappointed in myself for what happened in the Goodbye thread.

I assumed it was a goodbye HA thread and I have seen many of these in my day so I did not think much of it. I was completely wrong and made a complete ass of myself. People in the community know me and know that I have more respect for life than I showed.

I want to say sorry not only to Miranda, but to all the members here who saw me for the young imbecile I portrayed myself to be. End of the day I fucked up badly. We live and we learn. I hope you won't look at me as a bad person although I have not given you a reason not too, I merely ask for a chance to make up for my actions.

I am sorry everyone."

BLKGXSR

Either accept his apology or don't. He understands why he is banned and accepts it.

My intention with this thread is for people to think before they post. Steven or Prospero can remove posts but only after the damage is done. HA can be a haven of support and knowledge for all of us but it can also be a place were people can hurl insults and barbs that have a lasting affects.

Stop trying to hurt each other.

7 out of 9 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Default Re: An open letter to the HA community

Great post man.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Everybody fucks up.

Not everybody knows it.

While he's paying the price we all got a little something out of this, whether it was something we thought we already knew or not.

And his character doesn't seem to be accurately defined by that one thread.

Timeout over?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Seemed out of character for Gix, so I'm not surprised he misinterpreted the thread. I'm also not surprised he recognized his error and apologized.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

;0)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Seemed out of character for Gix
    No. It really doesn't. Gix is all about the conquest. He only cares about the girls he can have sex with, and only while he can - which is why were aren't friends anymore. He sent me a PM the night he got banned (which I wish I still had, but it didn't save because I unfriended him) in which he seemed amused that it had happened, and then another to brag when Miranda returned.

I don't THINK he's a bad guy overall, but he most certainly has a lot of growing up to do. I don't think he should stay banned, either, but I think we should remember this next time he says something so tasteless.

~BB~

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

I've known Jix for years, longer than most, but not as long as others. I agree that he should not be banned forever, but banned long enough to suffer the consequences of his immature actions. I along with a few others on forum have tried to help him along in learning the ways of the community. Some people learn faster than others, some learn easily and others the hard way. Jix likes to learn the hard way. His is a good kid, and has a good heart, but as most of us know....his mouth usually gets in the way of that. Seanchai was/is 100% correct in banning him, and I've spoken to him and support his call. Jix needs to prove he is sincerely regretful about his harsh uneducated statements to mainly Miranda, but also to the members of HA, and the Trans-Community.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Blog: www.otola.net/3ballphoto
    Twitter: @3ballsmith

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    No. It really doesn't. Gix is all about the conquest. He only cares about the girls he can have sex with, and only while he can - which is why were aren't friends anymore. He sent me a PM the night he got banned (which I wish I still had, but it didn't save because I unfriended him) in which he seemed amused that it had happened, and then another to brag when Miranda returned.

I don't THINK he's a bad guy overall, but he most certainly has a lot of growing up to do. I don't think he should stay banned, either, but I think we should remember this next time he says something so tasteless.

~BB~
    Well that's interesting. If that's the case, it makes it much less likely it was a simple misunderstanding on his part.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Part of maturity and growing up, is being man enough to admit when you were wrong and to apologize. I've spoken off-line to him about this and lifted his ban.

As much as to entertain, we're here to embrace, educate and expand transgenders and those that like them and sometimes those of us who orbit the sun look too close can get blinded and not see the bigger picture.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Ed ... good stuff and seanchai... a good decision.

ps I am just a moderator - and there are several of us.