Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

i love that pic of Pia

got any more of her?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    i use two of the velcro cable straps attached together. adjustable, there great, and you can get them anywhere.
    Still more proof that while jocks only think about sports, nerds are =always= thinking about sex!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Tara Emory's cock looks like a delicious Candy Bar, with nuts!!!!

Rookie Poster

Cock rings don't hurt; however, it's very hard (no pun intended) to find a cock ring big enough for me.

Nope, not due to penis size (heh, I wish) but due to the size of my testes. My cock isn't that big (/sob) but my balls are too big to fit through a two-inch ring, which is the largest size that's easy to find.

Using something that you can apply around the base is ok, but just isn't the same - there's something about putting one on (a solid one) that I find erotic.

I use a large rubber band. By doubling you can adjust for size and very easy to release. Do not use if not shaved for obvious reasons and make sure it is in good shape first, again for obvious reasons.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Rookie Poster

I read this, had to comment I've used a cock ring of sorts for a long time. Actually its a piece of elasticated bungy and a fastener. you can tighten it or make it as lose as you like, personally I like it nice and tight to make all the veins stick out. drives my G/F wild + you can stay hard for ages, no idea if I'm doing any damn but I really don't care just as long as I'm having fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n3024_lassoo_cock_ring_578.jpg 
Views:	846 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	76736  

Ah, a bolo/string tie!

You can't do any damage so long as you don't entirely shut off the blood flow. Cockrings are intended to =restrict= not =shut off= blood flow.

If your weenie turns dark blue/purple and is cold to the touch, TAKE THE DAMNED RING OFF!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

a lasso one or any other that offers quick release & escape is best for beginners and for safety. as mentioned before, the idea is to restrict blood flow- not stop it.

i got a metal one (was offered in small, medium and large, got the medium) and kinda liked it. its smooth shiny chrome, so it can be removed from a hard cock when lubed. but for sure a shave is in order.

the ball ones scare me. for the metal ball ones, you gotta feed one ball through at a time after putting it around your cock, and you need to be flaccid