Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

It's the "best of both worlds" thing for me. Especially with TS on GG, very hot.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

I really like anal sex and with a tranny theres no pressuring them into it.

Yes, I made this GIF.
    It's Deisy Rocha, so stop asking.

Silver Poster

In my limited experience...

They act sexier. Too often I have found gg's have to be begged to dress up and act sexy while tgirls just do it. Also their sexual drive is closer to a man's so you get a good looking woman who really likes sex.

Just my .02

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Overall, I'm just facinated by the alternate gender of shemales.

Junior Poster

I think the openness to try new things, the personality, and the fact that they used to be guys all comes into play. Plus if they can really pull off being female than they might as well have been born that way. So its pretty much like being with an actual female, only better.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: So what does it for you... minus the cock

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Ignoring that trannies have a cock, is there anything else that attracts you to them over a GG...

For me it is:

1) Of my limited experience of TS, of all the one's I've met, they have all had fantastic colourful personalities.

2) The fact that in some way, they used to be a guy, I feel I can relate to them better than I can with a GG.

Your thoughts please....
    Fockzilla Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:56 pm Post subject:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the openness to try new things, the personality, and the fact that they used to be guys all comes into play. Plus if they can really pull off being female than they might as well have been born that way. So its pretty much like being with an actual female, only better.

InHouston Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I'm just facinated by the alternate gender of shemales.

ed_jaxon Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:15 pm Post subject:

In my limited experience...

They act sexier. Too often I have found gg's have to be begged to dress up and act sexy while tgirls just do it. Also their sexual drive is closer to a man's so you get a good looking woman who really likes sex.

Just my .02
    uncutlove Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:14 am Post subject:

I really like anal sex and with a tranny theres no pressuring them into it.

Fox Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:10 am Post subject:

It's the "best of both worlds" thing for me. Especially with TS on GG, very hot.
    Silvester

opcorn .. .. .. ..

Aw, c'mon, Ms. Peggy, it's not that far a reach to ask this question (Though it is a variation on a recurring theme).

I agree on the colorful personalities, but that is, by nature, a result of the culture and community from whence they came (In my limited experience which, primarily, has been commercial).

As for relating better because of their past gender history, there's something to be said of that as well. Granted, my view is somewhat skewed because I dated more lesbians than straight women, so I was more apt to encounter femme gearheads than most men do. Of the two gurls I've been most intimate with, one was very attuned to geekness, showing me things on my computer that I'd never have stumbled upon without her direction, and the other was very into her car and its inner workings. Needless to say, the conversation was almost as hot as the intimacies. Almost.

Beyond that, it's really hard to say. I mean, leaving out the dick portion of the equation (Which is a very strong persuader for me), it just comes down to basic attractions. Some of the gurls I am attracted to (Beyond the "extras") tend to have very nice eyes and expressive smiles, something that really turns me on before any clothing is shed. Alannah, Vicki, Hilda, Kalina, Madison, and Melania all shine in that department.

Yah, the dick is nice, but give me gorgeous eyes I can look into all day.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Aw, c'mon, Ms. Peggy, it's not that far a reach to ask this question (Though it is a variation on a recurring theme).

We are cool with the question.
    It's the answers,

That the jury is still out on...... opcorn

Wait a minute, what's up with the all white jury?
    ]

Aww hell, these'biddies' are going to cause a mistrial

But now in hindsight, we shouldn't have leaked
    our investigation, but rather just continued to bug
    the 'Lockeroom', and monitor your un-censored.
    comments

That way we would have had a 'running indictment'
    that would have stuck.

So please continue, and speak into the mic, er, ah, I mean
    the crotch, what was it that you like about T-girls, G-men.

Hmmn, I wonder does that 'G' stand for ...

Colorful

I have always admired t-girls for living their dreams. They escape the bondage of their bodies to be something their mind and hearts tell them. They risk disapproval from familes and large segments of society.

That gives them a lot in common with my heros, artists who expressed what was in their soul, not focusing on pleasing the masses for money.
    Or just going the easiest way.

I have met a couple of girls who had entertaining personalities. I thought that they should be on stage but they were not entertainers.