Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post

If someone has money and class they don't talk about the former.
    Well said.
    You can paint shit - but it still stinks.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Not to distract from the current conversation, but I just wanted to update you all and say that I'm feeling mildly better today. I remain deeply concerned about my long term life prospects given the challenges I have had with mental illness -- my recent emotional collapse is part of a lifelong pattern of negative mood cycling which has exercised debilitating pressure on my ability to build a life for myself -- and consequently still feel very pessimistic. That said, my moment to moment mood hasn't been nearly so negative, nor have I been feeling the physical effects of severe negative mood, i.e. diminished motor control and intoxicated-like affect. Furthermore, I had an endocrinology appointment this morning which forced me to get up, moving and out the door -- always a good thing. My endocrinologist, who has been aware of my struggles with mood and mental health, adjusted my hormones dosage today to promote more positive mood: I did not receive a progestin (a natural depressant) shot, but did get another round of estrogen (a natural anti-depressant) pellets, along with a single testosterone (also a natural anti-depressant) pellet, which will have no masculinizing effects but should act to improve mood, and should likewise help stimulate prostatic secretion, i.e. lead to the production of cum once more.

10 out of 10 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmirandameadows View Post
    Not to distract from the current conversation, but I just wanted to update you all and say that I'm feeling mildly better today. I remain deeply concerned about my long term life prospects given the challenges I have had with mental illness -- my recent emotional collapse is part of a lifelong pattern of negative mood cycling which has exercised debilitating pressure on my ability to build a life for myself -- and consequently still feel very pessimistic.
    Thanks for the update! I can relate to the concern about relapsing from depression. It's quite another level of concern when you can become depressed about the prospect of becoming more depressed. When I went on antidepressants they made me able to function but I never did get full remission.

It's interesting you mention the testosterone. I was prescribed androgel as an adjunctive antidepressant treatment a few years ago. It worked okay but then I became paranoid that it was going to make me lose my hair so I stopped it. Anyhow, that side effect would probably take many months of elevate dht levels to bring about.

I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

Get well Miranda!

Just wanted to point out: a great book I read about depression is called Prozac Nation by Liz Wurtzel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51VPzRLh8nL.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	676161  

Junior Poster

Miranda,
    Thank you for sharing whats going on. Many of us are genuinely concerned. I really appreciate hearing from you.

You write very well, maybe WHEN you have conquered this there could be a book in it that might help others going though similar issues.

Anyway I am glad your doing better.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Not to distract from the current conversation, but I just wanted to update you all and say that I'm feeling mildly better today. I remain deeply concerned about my long term life prospects given the challenges I have had with mental illness -- my recent emotional collapse is part of a lifelong pattern of negative mood cycling which has exercised debilitating pressure on my ability to build a life for myself -- and consequently still feel very pessimistic. That said, my moment to moment mood hasn't been nearly so negative, nor have I been feeling the physical effects of severe negative mood, i.e. diminished motor control and intoxicated-like affect. Furthermore, I had an endocrinology appointment this morning which forced me to get up, moving and out the door -- always a good thing. My endocrinologist, who has been aware of my struggles with mood and mental health, adjusted my hormones dosage today to promote more positive mood: I did not receive a progestin (a natural depressant) shot, but did get another round of estrogen (a natural anti-depressant) pellets, along with a single testosterone (also a natural anti-depressant) pellet, which will have no masculinizing effects but should act to improve mood, and should likewise help stimulate prostatic secretion, i.e. lead to the production of cum once more.
    Good-ish news. I'm glad.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Member Rookie Poster

Miranda, take care of yourself. You're worth it and PLEASE interrupt YOUR thread when others begin to turn it into a soap opera.

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

I'm fairly impressed on how articulate you are. Few people show your level of language proficiency, here or anywhere else.

I hope you can get your life back in good order.

Good news keep on chugging. The Japanese have a saying.."Fall down 7 times...get up 8"

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Like Video Games, and MMO's check out my video game blog... High Latency Life

"Impurity shall be my armor, Hate shall be my weapon, Immortality shall be my reward" - Chaos Marine Motto.