Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Anybody from Socal go to TJ

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Myself and a few members will be in Vegas this fri-mon msg me here if youre out there playa! if not ill make sure we have fun for everyone else! lol
    Going out to Vegas for AVN's huh? I could hop on the Megabus ($25), not sure what I would be expecting anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie View Post
    Going out to Vegas for AVN's huh? I could hop on the Megabus ($25), not sure what I would be expecting anyway.
    Annual Jan trip, Been doing it 4 years now, Always have a blast!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Howdy everyone. This is my first post. DJ do you have recommendations of finding a great ts to service a fairly green hobbyist in tj? Also, if anyone wants a wing, let me know.

And i hope Vegas was fun.

Last edited by romanrebel; 01-25-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: afterthought

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

What are the clubs now in TJ, it has been years since I was there and I have heard a bunch of the clubs have close.

Bambi's is now a Steak House? WTF, I thought the only steak they served there was tube steak.

Is Mike's disco still there? Noa Noa? Fusion? Kinkle? now I feel desperate, lol.

There use to be a good Mongering board TJAmigos but they removed the Tranny section. Now I am lost.

Junior Poster

Heading to TJ late summer. Was there last year and no issues if you stay smart and don't look loaded and flash cash. I take a taxi and know my routes so I can see of somethings up. If you know Spanish it is a huge bonus. Never hit the tranny scene, the GG are hot and cheap and plentiful.

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

I was wrong about TJAmigos, they still have a tranny section you just need to request to be added to the sub forum,Transgender Splendor .
    It gave me all the information I asked for. check it out if you like, some real good info for the guys that travel to TJ.

I know this is reviving a thread that's a few months old, but I thought I'd add in some first-hand info.

In the past few years TJ has developed a pretty regular and thriving Tranny scene, especially on weekends. It's not the dangerous city that it used to be -- at least not any more dangerous than a comparably sized US city like Los Angeles or New York. (That is to say, it's got dangerous areas and safe/nice areas. I live in one of the nice ones.)

Weekend evenings there's a lot of TS action going on at Plaza Santa Cecilia, which is right in the downtown tourist district - except the family and casual tourists aren't typically around any more by 10-11pm when the TS action kicks in. Again, this is not typically dangerous area, although there can be dangerous areas nearby at night for those not familiar with the city.

Plaza Santa Cecilia is a pedestrian shopping plaza starting at the big archway on Revoluction Ave. and heading southwest. In the evenings it is an active gay bar zone, with quite a few attractive TS working girls and TS civilians hanging out both in the bars and in the plaza outside. I've done a fair amount of business there over the years, and by now even have some regulars that will come back to my apartment for the night, both for-pay and just for fun. There are also a couple of hotels right in the plaza where you can do business.

Glad to answer more questions or introduce people to the scene!

Dude... I live here in Rosarito... it's safe... any time you want to come down hit me up...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.