Default She-male Cherry Busters 3 Video released

Me (wendy williams) and Christy McNicole (sp)

NEWEST RELEASE: May 2004

Butch straight guys getting opened up for the first time by excruciatingly thick she-cock of Wendy Williams.

Includes a Special Photo Gallery of the stars and More!

PLUS: A second spectacular feature starring big-dicked Christy McNicole

What if your girlfriend wanted to fuck your straightboy ass?

Young straight guys experiment with She-Males for their first time ass-fuckings. Watch them squirm and moan taking inch after inch of She-Meat up their virgin rectums. And watch their surprise as She-Male cock sprays big loads on their upturned faces and in their gaping mouths. Who could settle for regular girls after this? Starring the newcomer sensation Wendy Williams and the super-hung Christy McNicole.

Purchase at www.shemalevideostore.com
    To see other covers from the She-Male Cherry Busters Series you can go to www.kimchristy.com

Hugs Wendy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still Here 5 Star Poster

After a half dozen e-mails, we finally got our distributor to carry this film. It's really good and I recommed that everyone check it out. Wendy's a great girl and she deserves the support.

Available in the HungAngel Store, click HEre

Congrats Wendy, the cover looks great !!!

Just wondering how i can get in touch with Kim Christy, there is no email link on the website. I'll be back in LA soon and i'm trying to get in touch with more producers. Would be cool if you could help me out with this one.

Kiss,

Sarah