Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Am i gay guy if im bottom with cute sexy passable transsexual ladies?

Hi, I'm new around here too. I've been reading HA for a little while now, but I don't think I posted before.

I enjoyed reading this thread, as some comments really made me laugh (I'm glad I got used to the sense of humor around here, unlike the OP), but above all I find it fascinating to see how many different opinions there are on the subject of what's gay or not gay If people gathered on this forum by a common interest have such different views, it makes you wonder how many different opinions there are on the subject out there... No wonder this is a subject that divides people so much.

Anyway, I can relate to some of the OP's confusion, as I am new to all of this too and still a bit unsure of what I want. Luckily I do not care much about labels and stuff, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about, but it's certainly disconcerting going through those changes. I hope to explore this new corner of my sexuality soon (exciting times!), and hopefully experienced people here can help guide a noob like through some of this stuff

Member Rookie Poster clevelandswabbie's Avatar

Default Re: Am i gay guy if im bottom with cute sexy passable transsexual ladies?

yeah...i am too...it's what she wanted to know?

If you enjoy being topped by guys, strapon-ggs or tgirls, passable or otherwise, there's likely to be at least just the tiniest element of gayness involved.

Now, can we move on? Whose round is it?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Member Rookie Poster clevelandswabbie's Avatar

i'm saying...i live near the Big House (largest FOOTBALL stadium in USA)...guys i dunno' who or what (wtf?) staring @ my behind all day long...so's here's Afro & her gig (Dingaling?)...know what? she likes me "como soy"...as i am. it's mutual...

maybe the neighborhood is gay...that's something money doesn't buy...

Welcome Telemaque , you've cum to the right place to explore . Enjoy the ride!

Rookie Poster

No. it doesnt make you gay. If I'm with a lady who is a top. like any other lady i'm with I want to make sure she's pleased (because its a two way street) and if she wants to top me I'm fine with it. and if its a girl i'm really into damn well you know i'm gonna love it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyguy View Post
    Hi, new here. So please share your opinions. Its 2014 here. So am i gay if im bottom with m2f preop ts lady?
    Don't. Worry. About. It --

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

It's a pretty weak move to come to a tranny forum and ask these kinds of questions. They obviously value other people's opinion as a means of validation so why not man up and do the brave thing... Ask your Denny's waitress the same question. Ask your brother. As the guy in front of you in line at 7-11. Ask a police officer, dock worker, dentist, cousin, etc. Don't ask who you think would be a sympathetic audience... pussy.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    It's a pretty weak move to come to a tranny forum and ask these kinds of questions. They obviously value other people's opinion as a means of validation so why not man up and do the brave thing... Ask your Denny's waitress the same question. Ask your brother. As the guy in front of you in line at 7-11. Ask a police officer, dock worker, dentist, cousin, etc. Don't ask who you think would be a sympathetic audience... pussy.
    ^^^ absolutely this.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    It's a pretty weak move to come to a tranny forum and ask these kinds of questions...so why not man up and do the brave thing...pussy.
    Things are looking pretty bleak indeed when a tranny tells you to man up lmao

Last edited by nysprod; 01-13-2014 at 05:57 AM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.