Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    T-Girl Rookie Poster Trinity-Belle's Avatar

Default Re: Am i gay guy if im bottom with cute sexy passable transsexual ladies?

Haha - this subject comes up so often - it always makes me laugh!

No label required.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
    (Aleister Crowley)

If you really want to hang a label on yourself, then it is quite simple.

If you are a man who gets sexually aroused by other men, but not by women, then you are gay.
    If you are a woman who gets sexually aroused by other women, but not by men, then you are gay.
    If you are only sexually attracted to the opposite gendar, then you are straight
    If you find yourself aroused by both men and women then you are bi.

T-girls are women - a man who is attracted to t-girls but not to men is straight. Whether he is top or bottom is irrelevant. Plenty of straight men like having things up their bums... no shame in that.

And on the subject of shame... This is the 21st century... we should be past all of this by now... what if you are gay? So what? You say it as though it were something you should be ashamed of? Why? If you are gay, then you are gay! It's no biggie in 2014 - the closet it pretty tiny these days, and a fairly lonely place too (except in premiership football (soccer) that is).

Why are you concerned about whether or not you are "gay"? Do you think it is a "bad" thing?

Just don't even worry about it.... just do what you do and be who you are and stop worrying.

Life is far easier and much happier that way

xxx

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Transsexual working girl in Surrey
    See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
    Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Am i gay guy if im bottom with cute sexy passable transsexual ladies?

You are on the money trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyguy View Post
    Hi, new here. So please share your opinions. Its 2014 here. So am i gay if im bottom with m2f preop ts lady?
    Why? Because you feel the people here are somehow qualified to be diagnosing your sexual orientation? Why worry about it. Just do whatever floats yer boat, makes you happy and don't give a fuck about all of society's idiotic labels for people.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

am i gay if im bottom with m2f preop ts lady?
    A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Northof60 View Post
    Why? Because you feel the people here are somehow qualified to be diagnosing your sexual orientation? Why worry about it. Just do whatever floats yer boat, makes you happy and don't give a fuck about all of society's idiotic labels for people.
    This sums it up perfectly.

I think you should have this comment archived so every time the question comes up (and we know it will) that this answer be posted and save a lot of angst for those who have strong opinions on the matter.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity-Belle View Post

No label required.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
    (Aleister Crowley)

If you are a man who gets sexually aroused by other men, but not by women, then you are gay.
    If you are a woman who gets sexually aroused by other women, but not by men, then you are gay.
    If you are only sexually attracted to the opposite gendar, then you are straight
    If you find yourself aroused by both men and women then you are bi.

T-girls are women - a man who is attracted to t-girls but not to men is straight. Whether he is top or bottom is irrelevant. Plenty of straight men like having things up their bums... no shame in that.

And on the subject of shame... This is the 21st century... we should be past all of this by now... what if you are gay? So what? You say it as though it were something you should be ashamed of? Why? If you are gay, then you are gay! It's no biggie in 2014 - the closet it pretty tiny these days, and a fairly lonely place too (except in premiership football (soccer) that is).

Why are you concerned about whether or not you are "gay"? Do you think it is a "bad" thing?

Just don't even worry about it.... just do what you do and be who you are and stop worrying.

Life is far easier and much happier that way

xxx
    Also very good.
    Maybe this one archived and recycled as needed too.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity-Belle View Post

I

[/i].

xxx
    attracted by the feminity off a shemale ,but still take dick by them all i see is a man in denial , who see transwomen as a opportunity to refuse his true identity

& by callin them Women you make it feel like it's right to take a dick by them for a so called Straight men.....when its not

tranny are not "Women" we need to stop with theses words...let's call them the way they supposed to be called ,except the ones who are post-op

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Based on this and the other shit you've posted, better duck.....the banner hammer is liskely on the way.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by simonisthebest View Post
    tranny are not "Women" we need to stop with theses words...let's call them the way they supposed to be called ,except the ones who are post-op
    You're a dipshit.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

because i said the true , well happy to be one

yall people are in denial ,the extreme love yall got for them ,make you believe they are. when they are not
    i consider them as tranny simple as that..& last time i checked its was not a insult...even for the industry ,the performers ..& movie directors.....since when we supposed to call them women ? cause they look like One ? nah i dont agree....

& i dont care about a banner hamer BS...im not insultin anyone, .

0 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by simonisthebest; 01-19-2014 at 05:31 AM.