Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Do you like me better pale? *PICS*

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    I took these stills from a video I made awhile ago when I was still all milky white.

There are a ton of extremely attractive asian, black, and latin transgender girls. I say that if you have a quality that sets you apart, rock it. I wouldn't alter anything outside of getting into the sun more if you want that sun kissed look, or take a nice vacation to the beach and then do a shoot immediately afterwards.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Humina, Humina, Humina!!!!

Well I never saw the "non pale" version but yes you look great like this.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by algebra1900 View Post
    There are a ton of extremely attractive asian, black, and latin transgender girls. I say that if you have a quality that sets you apart, rock it. I wouldn't alter anything outside of getting into the sun more if you want that sun kissed look, or take a nice vacation to the beach and then do a shoot immediately afterwards.
    That includes implants. Your not having them is part of that "quality that sets you apart" so i hope your in no rush to get them. IMHO.

Happy New Year!

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post
    That includes implants. Your not having them is part of that "quality that sets you apart" so i hope your in no rush to get them. IMHO.

Happy New Year!
    Yeah it is just tough because the psychology behind a lot of Tgirls is they want to look like a woman, because they feel like a woman. This means that breasts are the very representation of a woman. Which is why inevitably a lot of the natural Tgirls get implants. This is fine, all things change and we are lucky enough that they recorded their gorgeous bodies for us to see. I am just envious of the amount of boldness exhibited by people willing to cast of everything and do what they want, show what they want, be what they want...so basically enjoy her now because implants most likely are around the corner. :P

Junior Poster

Yeah it is just tough because the psychology behind a lot of Tgirls is they want to look like a woman, because they feel like a woman. This means that breasts are the very representation of a woman. Which is why inevitably a lot of the natural Tgirls get implants. This is fine, all things change and we are lucky enough that they recorded their gorgeous bodies for us to see. I am just envious of the amount of boldness exhibited by people willing to cast of everything and do what they want, show what they want, be what they want...so basically enjoy her now because implants most likely are around the corner. :P

Your right of course algebra. Its their journey and we are just privileged to be allowed to witness a small piece of it. I did write I hoped she wold not be in a rush to get them, not to never get them. But since Michelle was asking for opinions about the skin color I tossed my vote for the natural look in.

I would add that I hope Michelle is in no rush to go blond or get tattoos either. But that is just my opinion again. She will be lovely no matter what look she cultivates though.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    Pale skin Michelle. I just like that look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah View Post
    Definitely pale. Looks great on you Michelle
    Michelle,
    Your beautiful either way. I did notice in the last photo you posted (with the two cocks near your lips) I thought how pretty your skin was with the tan. So I vote tan but its very close.
    Quote Originally Posted by RACQUEL View Post
    Hell NO!!!!!!!!!! Way better DARKER/more Exotic looking!! XOXXO
    Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Humina, Humina, Humina!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Well I never saw the "non pale" version but yes you look great like this.
    Thanks for the input guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Brassai View Post
    I'll vote for paleness short of vampire sunless white. It's always your smile that makes your photos stand out anyway Michelle. Just be sure whoever is doing the Photoshop post-processing knows how you want to look skintone-wise because I can tell you from experience processing thousands of pics in Lightroom you can go from being a northern Norwegian to a sun baked Native American with just a little move of a color temperature or saturation slider.
    That's good advice thank you

I usually tan in booths. It gets addicting. Thanks you

Junior Poster

Michelle, I love you pale

Rookie Poster

idk what you look like not pale lol but you're fuckin hottt!!!!

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Happy New Year!
    Of course I'm in a rush to get them. I'll be more comfortable in my personal everyday life with actual boobs. I hope you guys like me like that :/

That's pretty much it exactly. But they're probably not right around the corner because of the cost. Not to mention I need reconstructive surgery on my face first probably.

Your right of course algebra. Its their journey and we are just privileged to be allowed to witness a small piece of it. I did write I hoped she would not be in a rush to get them, not to never get them. But since Michelle was asking for opinions about the skin color I tossed my vote for the natural look in.

I would add that I hope Michelle is in no rush to go blond or get tattoos either. But that is just my opinion again. She will be lovely no matter what look she cultivates though.
    I really appreciate the input on my look. No tattoos are coming lol. Or blonde hair (just maybe highlights) There shouldn't be any drastic changes anytime soon just b/c $$$. I don't want to change too much anyway.