Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Default Re: When the hell did fat shaming become such a NO NO!

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    This thread reminds me of a TEDx talk that I couldn't watch all the way through.

from reddit:
    Some things are hard for some people. This makes it seem like an impossibility, not just for themselves, but for everyone. Because then, they're "normal."
    My response to that video. Look here Missy, you are fat. You are ugly. The fat face makes you look like you are becoming an orangutan. Its hideous, you have no feminine shape. Stop the faddish diets, the inventing of new conditions and stop making excuses. How about using some of that academic brain to realise stuffing another pastry into your cakehole will not be good for you. There's beautiful healthy food out there, why not try it. Ever heard of a carrot or a leek, or a banana. Or do you only come across these in books or TV. From the sounds of you panting after two minutes I reckon you cannot walk two mins without getting sweaty. Your foul and in denial. It is not okay to be a fatty. It might not be an issue until around 40 ish, so I hope you have good medical insurance. If I were an insurance company, I'd double you up cos you look like twins.

Check out this site. It has some pretty cool bodyweight workout circuits.

http://neilarey.com/

And I've been doing these for a while now. It's too cold and icy out to go running.

http://www.hundredpushups.com/index.....03e3tEGP.dpbs
    http://www.twohundredsitups.com/index.html
    http://www.twohundredsquats.com/

My diet is horrible though especially around the holidays. Need to sort that out soon.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey View Post
    I'm a fat fuck on the edges of diabetes, I needed the doctor to shame me into changing. I eat healthy meals, but snack shit. So I've cut out the sweets, crisps, fizzy drinks, booze, in a short time my eyesight has improved, I've dropped a couple of shirt sizes and feel a hell of a lot better.

I'm proud to have been shamed that I'm a fat cunt, my feelings needed to be hurt. Fat is bad... Every fat cunt like me needs to be reminded until we do something about it. Fat is disgusting..
    I doubt your doctor shamed you into changing. Shame is you avoiding buying new clothes because you're fat. Shame is hiding the bags of food you bought that day because even though nobody cares how much you eat, you still worry about what people will think. That is shame. The doctor telling you you're going to go blind and die because you're so fat, are the facts. Perhaps nobody ever told you the facts? Perhaps you were so addicted, so satiated by the chemicals being released in your brain that you couldn't be bothered with facts. However now the facts can't be ignored any longer, don't be proud that it took a doctor to change your behavior, because it wasn't the doctor, it was the imminent threat of being blind. The thought of losing the one sense besides touch that human beings value over all others.

There is nothing wrong with being fat, and the doctor didn't hurt your feelings. Those feelings already existed for a long time, you just ignored them and perhaps having a doctor say what you felt out loud finally allowed you to accept what you've known all along? You're unhealthy, you're unhappy, and worst of all, you don't have a good enough reason to stop.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey View Post
    My response to that video. Look here Missy, you are fat. You are ugly. The fat face makes you look like you are becoming an orangutan. Its hideous, you have no feminine shape. Stop the faddish diets, the inventing of new conditions and stop making excuses. How about using some of that academic brain to realise stuffing another pastry into your cakehole will not be good for you. There's beautiful healthy food out there, why not try it. Ever heard of a carrot or a leek, or a banana. Or do you only come across these in books or TV. From the sounds of you panting after two minutes I reckon you cannot walk two mins without getting sweaty. Your foul and in denial. It is not okay to be a fatty. It might not be an issue until around 40 ish, so I hope you have good medical insurance. If I were an insurance company, I'd double you up cos you look like twins.
    I just don't understand, why do you care? You're obsessing over the physical appearance of another human being. A human being you admit doesn't interest you sexually. What do you feel when you are writing those words, and thinking about how disgusted you are by this woman? What thoughts are going through your mind?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I know you're trying to be down with the kids but, there's something unsettling about you using deffo!
    You'll be using txt spk next!
    I am always in the zone. Dude.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    This thread reminds me of a TEDx talk that I couldn't watch all the way through.

from reddit:
    Some things are hard for some people. This makes it seem like an impossibility, not just for themselves, but for everyone. Because then, they're "normal."
    holy mother of god thats one ugly fucking woman!
    ok...bets open....
    1 how many gay guy friends she has? i'm thinking.....a dozen?
    2 how much you want to bet she has a black boyfriend....if not not will have one in the next year...
    black guys what is with you fucking fat white women! stop empowering them!
    they need to lose some fucking weight! look around you there are some gorgeous hell down right stunning healthy and athletic black women....wait on the other hand...don't look keep fucking the fat white chicks...i like to keep all the sexy healthy athletic black women to myself! MINE! Hands off!

Sadly i'm an engineer....the second worst career for a heterosexual white man..the first being proctologist. And let me tell you this fat fuck....would be a trophy wife for all the chubby chasers i work with....why these albino skinny fucks love the fat women..i'll never know...why the lust after the fat angry bitchy ones.....fuck i'll never know.

But one thing is for sure....i hate them. Both the engineers and the fat chicks! And both need to be shamed back into the holes they came from!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Sadly i'm an engineer....the second worst career for a heterosexual white man..the first being proctologist. And let me tell you this fat fuck....would be a trophy wife for all the chubby chasers i work with....why these albino skinny fucks love the fat women..i'll never know...why the lust after the fat angry bitchy ones.....fuck i'll never know.

But one thing is for sure....i hate them. Both the engineers and the fat chicks! And both need to be shamed back into the holes they came from!

So basically you are a sad person and un-happy at the failures at your own life, so you need to take it out on someone else?
    This is just bullying and it doesn't help anyone, and you are a cunt's hair away from a ban.

While I don't agree with that woman, I fail to see why you find it necessary to harass and bully - and especially on a forum where so many have been bullied and harassed throughout their life (or into taking it).
    Fuck it ... you're taking a ban after you read this.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    So basically you are a sad person and un-happy at the failures at your own life, so you need to take it out on someone else?
    This is just bullying and it doesn't help anyone, and you are a cunt's hair away from a ban.

While I don't agree with that woman, I fail to see why you find it necessary to harass and bully - and especially on a forum where so many have been bullied and harassed throughout their life (or into taking it).
    Fuck it ... you're taking a ban after you read this.

Quote Originally Posted by algebra1900 View Post
    I doubt your doctor shamed you into changing. Shame is you avoiding buying new clothes because you're fat. Shame is hiding the bags of food you bought that day because even though nobody cares how much you eat, you still worry about what people will think. That is shame. The doctor telling you you're going to go blind and die because you're so fat, are the facts. Perhaps nobody ever told you the facts? Perhaps you were so addicted, so satiated by the chemicals being released in your brain that you couldn't be bothered with facts. However now the facts can't be ignored any longer, don't be proud that it took a doctor to change your behavior, because it wasn't the doctor, it was the imminent threat of being blind. The thought of losing the one sense besides touch that human beings value over all others.

There is nothing wrong with being fat, and the doctor didn't hurt your feelings. Those feelings already existed for a long time, you just ignored them and perhaps having a doctor say what you felt out loud finally allowed you to accept what you've known all along? You're unhealthy, you're unhappy, and worst of all, you don't have a good enough reason to stop.
    Earlier in the thread you compared being obese to having a heroin addiction, if that's the case, you are an enabler. I don't buy your entire premise tho, including the whopper that morbidly obese people have more will power than others. Sure there's nothing wrong with being fat, well, besides all the diabetes, hypertension & MIs. There's a reason you rarely, if ever, see super sized octogenarians ....

Getting back to original premise of the thread. People nowadays are always looking to be offended and have skins as thick as an amoeba.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06 View Post
    Earlier in the thread you compared being obese to having a heroin addiction, if that's the case, you are an enabler. I don't buy your entire premise tho, including the whopper that morbidly obese people have more will power than others. Sure there's nothing wrong with being fat, well, besides all the diabetes, hypertension & MIs. There's a reason you rarely, if ever, see super sized octogenarians ....

Getting back to original premise of the thread. People nowadays are always looking to be offended and have skins as thick as an amoeba.
    Yes, food has the largest dopamine response in your brain. Yes, food is more addicting than heroin. Please refer to the number of heroin addicts in the world to the number of morbidly obese people in the world. More specifically, sugar. Mother nature was smart enough to reward us for finding high caloric food sources, because you know, food comes before procreation. I'm an enabler? You most likely don't know what that word means, so I'll abstain. I don't really care if you buy the premise, it is called science. Fat is not the same thing as being morbidly obese, please learn the distinction between the words. Yes, morbidly obese people have more willpower than those of a normal weight. You could never understand this because you have never considered how much effort it takes to tie your shoes when you are 200 lbs. over weight. Everything takes more effort, and on top of that society deems you lazy, and worthless. You statistically get paid less when you are fat. So don't be so quick to dismiss something you clearly have no formal connection with, or willingness to consider.