Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Klaymour

Gold Poster

Default Re: Kelly Klaymour

Why should we support you ????
    You don't like guys !!!!
    Friends on Hung Angels 0
    Kelly Klaymour I saw you as an up an coming superstar I'm deeply disappointed !!!!
    I'm not a hater this is coming from someone that s that stayed away from this forum for 3 years because of the hatred and negativity !!!!!
    Kelly i want answers !!!!!!

2 out of 10 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Star Angel 86; 10-28-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86 View Post
    You don't like guys !!!!
    Friends on Hung Angels 0
    Kelly Klaymour I saw you as an up an coming superstar I'm deeply disappointed !!!!
    I'm not a hater this is coming from someone that s that stayed away from this forum for 3 years because of the hatred and negativity !!!!!
    seriously?
    I've shot with Kelly twice, and the chemistry just was not there. She gave it 3 tries at shooting with men, and tried again with TS's. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. She does not hate men, so you should not condemn her for not being attracted to them. Why does it bother you so much if she only likes GG's? I don't mean to be offensive, but it feels like you're judging her for purely personal preferences.

Nobody has asked you to support scenes you don't like. I think Kelly's stardom will continue to grow and hopefully she will be very successful.

PS.... From your response you seem to be hating on her. Maybe 3 years wasn't long enough.... just say'n that's my opinion.

7 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Blog: www.otola.net/3ballphoto
    Twitter: @3ballsmith

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SmithXXX View Post
    seriously?
    I've shot with Kelly twice, and the chemistry just was not there. She gave it 3 tries at shooting with men, and tried again with TS's. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. She does not hate men, so you should not condemn her for not being attracted to them. Why does it bother you so much if she only likes GG's? I don't mean to be offensive, but it feels like you're judging her for purely personal preferences.

Nobody has asked you to support scenes you don't like. I think Kelly's stardom will continue to grow and hopefully she will be very successful.

PS.... From your response you seem to be hating on her. Maybe 3 years wasn't long enough.... just say'n that's my opinion.
    Mah nigga

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

seriously?

Okay night in shining armor !!!!!
    Comments from the penis gallery taken into consideration !!!!!

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

@star angel 86 Does your exclimation mark button stick?
    I want answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Blog: www.otola.net/3ballphoto
    Twitter: @3ballsmith

Veteran Poster

Kelly can do whatever she wants to do, its not that hard star angel. If this is how you act please stay away for another 3 years

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

You don't like guys !!!!
    Friends on Hung Angels 0
    Quite hypocritical actually. It's okay for a man to be attracted to a woman with a dick but God forbid a woman with a dick be attracted to another woman. For shame. Are penises in vaginas unnatural to you?

Zero friends? Maybe she's an introvert and maybe attitudes such as yours prevent her from wanting to be friends with anyone on here.

Demanding answers? She doesn't owe you the time of day let alone answers.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by bassman2546; 10-28-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Gold Poster

You don't like guys !!!!
    Friends on Hung Angels 0
    seriously?

@star angel 86 Does your exclimation mark button stick?
    I want answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I apologize for being a classless act in this thread. Kelly I am sorry and to you to Smith.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Nicely worded, Star Angel.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyKlaymour View Post
    @legault
    Basically...and I'm trying to tread as lightly as possible: I have my preferences of what I'm attracted to, and that is primarily genetic women. I firmly believe in set chemistry making or breaking a scene, so I want to stay true to staying on point at all times. It's just apart of my effort in keeping my scene quality at maximum potential. I want to produce quality over quantity, so that you know when you are deciding whether or not to purchase a dvd/etc, you know my performance is going to be solid---that I'm not just doing it for the cash---that I'm doing it because I want to do it.<3
    I love your scenes with GG's and one can tell that you're really into them. That's what makes the scenes so good as you said. Quality over quantity and not getting overexposed by putting out substandard work I think is very important. I love TS on GG and you're scenes are great so I think you're doing the right thing. I just hope the GG's are really hot and into the scenes as much as you are.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.