Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SYLVIA BOOTS

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I'm sure this forum doesn't need another "The Sylvia Boots" incident thread, and I don't know the complete or accurate story. I don't know Sylvia at all, so I guess it's something that just doesn't concern me. I have heard a version where she was just "at the wrong place at the wrong time".

I don't know if that's true or not, but it made me think about my incident with the hooker a couple days ago. I work right next to the main downtown cop shop and see cops all the time out having a smoke break so I told a couple of 'em my story today and they told me what an idiot I had been.

Hehe. They also gave me some good advice, most of which is to avoid crack whores, former crack whores, and pimps, which I intend to do.

It's never good to get involved in a potentially escalating situation.

Oh, but yeah, from what I've seen Sylvia seems like a pretty cute girl.
    Where did all that come from ?

Cheers NickTheQuick, I'll have a look for it.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I'm sure this forum doesn't need another "The Sylvia Boots" incident thread, and I don't know the complete or accurate story. I don't know Sylvia at all, so I guess it's something that just doesn't concern me. I have heard a version where she was just "at the wrong place at the wrong time".

I don't know if that's true or not, but it made me think about my incident with the hooker a couple days ago. I work right next to the main downtown cop shop and see cops all the time out having a smoke break so I told a couple of 'em my story today and they told me what an idiot I had been.

Hehe. They also gave me some good advice, most of which is to avoid crack whores, former crack whores, and pimps, which I intend to do.

It's never good to get involved in a potentially escalating situation.

Oh, but yeah, from what I've seen Sylvia seems like a pretty cute girl.
    Where did all that come from ?

Cheers NickTheQuick, I'll have a look for it.
    Where did all that come from ? From the...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe