LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Default Re: Brittant St Jordan Thread - One Place To Post All Things BSJ

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany St Jordan View Post
    Good morning

Did you have morning wood lol?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster Brittany St Jordan's Avatar

Chapter 14 - Connecting The Dots (previous chapters can be found on my blog)

Day one of my new life in Palenque would start off with what would become the tradition of each and every morning. I would wake up when the spider monkey's decided it was time to crawl out of bed because growling monkey's have no snooze button. The echoing calls through the jungle was something you simply have no way of ignoring. Then there was the concept of getting food for breakfast as well as stocking up for the rest of the day. This would entail me walking up the hill to the visitor's area of the ruins and buying fresh fruit and snacks every day. My evening meal was done at the camping resort's restaurant which gave me one good cooked meal of chicken every day and some time to sit back and watch all of the people interacting with the natural surroundings they now found themselves in.

A few spots down from my camping area was one dressed in assorted fabrics of all kinds of colors which gave the tiny shelter a very Arabian feel to it. It turned out that the girl who was staying there was from Argentina who was an artist doing work on the property while she was staying there. The other additional thing that made this little spot so interesting was the fact that she also had a cat. The cat always stayed with her in the tent of fabric and would rarely venture from eyesight when she was gone. There was an entire world right there for that cat to go off and explore and instead it was content being right there where it was always warm, dry and always plenty of food.

It was day two or three that my cabana roof had a huge hole ripped in it by a storm that came through that night. The roofs are made of the huge leaves of trees right there on the property. They get fixed relatively quick but to ensure I stayed dry I moved my stuff down to the open spot next to the Arabian tent. This spot also had direct cover from the trees behind it as well. I set up my tent so that the opening faced the open jungle behind me so that when I opened it I still had a bit of privacy inside. My tent was my storage place as well as sleeping area so I did my best to keep it shut, free of bugs and vegetation as much as possible. The only bug I really had to watch for were the select few caterpillars that were trying to eat my tent as a source of food. There were only a few of those so it was of little concern really.

I had found some cut up logs and an old wooden crate is some of the vacant camping spots. One of the logs became my stool. Two others were used along with some stones and the crate with a missing side to make a small sturdy table. I then gathered up the remnants of wax from candles used by previous visitors that was readily found in all empty sites. Using the knife of my multi-tool, I carved in the words un día bendito which means A Blessed Day and filled the letters in with the wax by melting it with matches. Once it was dry I put my new sign in front of my spot next to my step for everyone to see. This was now my home.

I had waterproof bags for clothes and a bunch of strings and rope tied all around the inside for various purposes. There was a place to hang everything and the spaces around my table made great storage for my crystals, matches and my multi-tool which were all used quite often. My backpack had a little day pack that came off of it so that became my main place to keep my writing stuff as well as toting around my daily food sources each morning. A lot of bananas, a kind of citrus that looked like an orange but was way better and cookies. I also found these little packs of cocoa and sugar smashed into disks for mixing with water for hot cocoa. They were pure cocoa and sugar with nothing else and made for the most delicious treat ever. One little tab would last me three days because of how rich they were. I found those little gems at the museum gift shop on of my walks back to my tent one day.

One of the things I was looking forward to in Central America was finding a source of ayahuasca (pronounced eye uh waska). This little magical plant is the source of the most naturally concentrated dimethyltryptamine (DMT) of any living thing on earth. DMT is a chemical present in all living things. It is produced by the pineal gland in humans. During traumatic events and at death the pineal gland floods the body with the magical chemical that creates the most euphoric rush of consciousness while syncing up with the direct line of divinity that connects all living things together as one. When using ayahuasca the DMT is so intense it allows a person to experience what it like to physically have your spirit set free from your body and join the great divine cosmos as we would experience when we die. This last about 10 – 30 minutes and then the DMT wears off and it is a matter of coming back to reality within a group of trusting people. For the uninitiated in psychedelic travels this seems a little intense. For folks like myself it is the holy grail of a good time with mother nature.

On one of my daily walks I decided to go venture down the road in which I walked into the national park. I wanted to see what all else there was that I may have walked by when I was heading to Palenque for the first time. I walked past a kid who was quick to offer me some shrooms. This was when the light went on and I asked him if anyone around there had some ayahuasca to which the blank look on his face told me he had no clue as to what I was even talking about. I tried to explain about connecting with the cosmos and he kept wanting to sell me shrooms. He told me to wait and went back to his little village area and came back with what I'm assuming is his big brother and dad who could have been professional wrestlers. Oh joy.

I was quickly informed that nobody, outside of a small village about a two hour walk through the jungle, had any ayahuasca but there where plenty of Mayan Mushrooms for sale. They just happened to be out for that day and I could always come back another morning when they are freshly picked out of the cow shit in which they sprout every night. Mother nature's cruel sarcasm at it's best. Here, have this amazing plant that will allow to commune with all of divinity but let it only grow in cow shit. Yep, thanks for that one. It also dawned on me that I was still walking around looking liking a tourist in hiking gear and really looked more like a soccer mom than someone wanting to try some heavy hallucinogenics.

As divine intervention is a glorious thing, I was at the watering area filling up my water bottles and washing my dirty bandanas in the cement clothes washing area. No washers or driers, only hard cement, bristled brushes and sunshine to keep clothes clean. On this day there was a woman there and we struck up a conversation as she was German and spoke English. It turned out that she made hand-made hippy gypsy style clothing and had a bunch of her stuff with her. So after an hour of trying stuff on and handing over a few hundred pesos I now had a very non-tourist look going for me. In true me fashion I now had a great new wardrobe but no shoes, or sandals in this instance, to go with any of it. It just happened my new German friend was making a trip to San Cristobal the following day and I was offered a ride there.

When the grounds keeper came to collect my daily rent of sixty pesos for my camping spot I let him know I would be gone for the next day and my stuff would still be there though. There was no problem at all and I even got to leave it there for free with charge for the time I was going to be gone. So the next day, I met up with my new German friend and another girl who was also from Argentina. We put our bags and packs in the back of her SUV and off we were to San Cristobal. The trek there is one of constant turns for hours going up mountains and through remote countryside. The views of the bright blue river running through the jungle was quite the sight to see. We were all enjoying the vast lush scenery and then we hit the military checkpoint.

A German, an Argentinian and an American are all in a vehicle driving through Mexico. With semi-full packs in the back and one of them speaking no Spanish at all. This may have looked mildly suspicious and why they asked us to get out of the vehicle. I have no idea what the German woman told that man but he looked in the back of the truck, smiled at us and said buenos días. It was a good feeling to know I was still on the way to San Cristóbal instead of a Mexican prison. To celebrate the moment we found a road side market that sold all kinds of products made of honey, cocoa and all kinds of various local nuts. So basically all kinds of really yummy stuff that was all made by local people. That was the one thing that was really great about Mexico is everything is almost always from that region wherever you are at. The food from one town to the next is always different as the ingredients are grown in different places. Which also makes for a really good time sampling various things along the trip.

San Cristobal is set up in the mountains and surrounded by peaks in every direction. It's a huge center of all kinds of everything mixing cobblestone streets and churches predating Columbus's “oops this isn't India” trip with a modern flair of electricity and markets. I found a hotel at the suggestion of the Argentinian girl who knew the city well and said it was a good place to stay. Being that I knew I was going to be doing a ton of walking I left the new wardrobe back at the campsite and was back in my backpacking tourist digs with my comfy hiking boots and day pack. It was still relatively early in the day so I went straight out and hit the streets to see what I could find. A) San Cristobal is a big town B) there is a ton of stuff to take in in every direction so C) off to the center of the town I would go.

There is an open air market next to one of the elder churches where anything and everything that can be made by hand is peddled for anyone who is seeking these particular things. I happened to pick up a hammock, several crystals from various vendors and a few pieces of jewelry that simply called to me while walking past them. It was a quick trip through the market to get the things in which I thought to be necessary for me to have. I then walked the streets of shops and restaurants filled with people mingling all about. The air full of tasty aromas while conversations of every sort were all the senses could behold.

I found a nice little clothing shop where I fell in love with a few dresses and some flattering scarves to compliment them as well. I was even lucky enough, after a lot of walking and searching, to find a store that sold sandals in my size. Which seemed like a miracle in and of itself. Now that I had all of my clothes, new sandals and a gorgeous pink woven satchel with hand stitched flower design on the outside it was time to head back to the hotel and get ready for the evening.

I quickly shed the backpacking tourists clothes and slipped into one of the very lovely dresses I had just purchased. I wrapped my hair up with scarf, put on my sandals and grabbed my pink satchel. In just a matter of minutes I went from being just another traveler to someone who belonged in this environment. I had the entire night to myself so I walked down to the music festival in the city square and even ran into my friend from Germany strolling with her acquaintance as well. Alone, I was a stranger in a strange land and yet felt completely content and overwhelmed with joy as I continued to take in San Cristobal at night.

I found a small diner on a corner off the beaten path and decided that was where I would be dining that evening. The gentleman working, and the the owner I am assuming, was very nice and most pleasant once he realized I spoke no Spanish. The freshness of food in the southern mountain town of Mexico are the best dishes on earth. Everything is grown, harvested and coked right there. As I enjoyed my meal I was visually captivated at the Mexican soap opera playing on the television. Something about the jovial overly dramatic acting that kept me focused until my meal was finished.

After dinner it as one more walk through town and back to the hotel to get some rest. All in all it was a very productive day with a lot accomplished. So much walking and yet my body and mind were at total peace. I packed up everything so that when I woke up all I had to do was get dressed and check out of the hotel. One would think that it would be apparent that with all the churches the sound of church bells would be less of a surprise than they actually were.

At the crack of dawn the first bells rang out and there was no going back to sleep after that one. I got up, put back on my hiking gear, strapped my pack into place and headed on out the door. The thing about mountain towns at dawn is it's a little chilly. Chilly like the inside of a refrigerator where it's not completely frozen and still has light breeze flowing. The fun kind of chilly. I was also up way before any shop, or house for that matter, was even remotely thinking of stirring. Evidently they are accustomed to the church bells at down. So while the town of San Cristobal lay in a slumber of misty fog with mountain peaks poking up to the sky I was off walking the streets and taking my own personal tour of the sleepy early morning San Cristobal.

I was walking down a slope on a one street and decided it was time to rest for some water and a banana. Upon taking off my pack and looking at what was behind me I was astonished at what I saw. The road went up at a steep angle and at the top of that road sat a giant church that beckoned me to go visit it. Once I was finished resting it was all about a nice leisurely stroll up the hill and to this church. The impetus to the trek was the giant stack of stair leading up to the church. I had to see what it was that sat atop of those stairs that I was supposed experience.

The gray misty fog dimmed the bright white exterior but the inside was remarkable. Churches built centuries ago had a certain flair to them. An ambiance of greatness if you will. This particular church definitely fell within that style of building. Everything was high polished wood where the hands and feet of many generations had left their marks of prayer where they walked, stood and prayed ever since this church first opened its doors to parishioners. I slid off my pack and left it tucked away off the side of the front door. There was no concern of it being stolen as I was in a church and if someone was that brave then let them go ahead try.

On this particular morning there was only one other person in the church. He was an older man making his rounds of prayer as he had probably done for quite some time. There was something very solemn in his body language. I could sense that even though he came this place for serenity there was still a great pain bothering him. He made his way around to the various alters and quietly spoke to whoever it was he felt connected to. He finished his personal sacrament while I was still taking in the sights of the church. I grabbed my pack and strapped it on as I saw the man going down the stairs back to be amongst the people again. I caught up with him almost at the bottom of the steps and with a smile I handed him one of the crystal hearts from my pouch. This single act of kindness of a stranger mad the man smile and regain his composure as the happiness spread through his entire being. One small act can make a world of difference.

After this experience I was compelled to go out and visit all of the the churches that I possibly could. These churches were built before the United States ever even fathomed a revolutionary war. They still stand in pristine condition as a testament to not only the people who built them but to the generations of people who have kept them in one solid piece since then. Each has it's own personal energy as you walk through the doors and take it all in. Every one of them felt as a place of great peace and harmony. The chaos outside of their walls would in no way permeate these hollowed halls of worship.

As the day clicked on it was time to head for the bus, or van with lots of seats that we will call a bus. On the way I passed a little indoor market that I decided to check out it was very fortunate that I had. There was a guy who was a combination baker and candy maker with all of wares stacked on tiered shelves in the open air for all to feast their eyes upon. There was pastry, cookies, chocolate this and sugar coated that all surrounded by a variety of things with glazed toppings. Any stall that can attract this many bees without a single person being stung must be making some really good stuff. I bought a easter basket style bunch of assorted everything to take back with me and a fresh cinnamon roll something or other than made my taste buds learn how to riverdance. Yes, it was that fucking good.

The thing about traveling in Mexico is there is the actual bus system, which is reliable and costs what a bus ticket would be expected to cost. Then there are the shuttle vans which cost way less and used by the locals. They hit every place the buses do just a whole lot more frequent and where claustrophobia is quickly a thing of the past. The thing is that when they are going from point to point they want to make the most they can so they pack as many people in as possible. As well as picking some folks up along the way in the rural area as they pass through. This would be my chosen method of returning to Palenque.

The earlier shuttle broke down along the route so as we caught up to them we took on a few more passengers. One of which was a guy from the US who was basically fed up with his job and life in general so he decided to take a week off and go to Mexico backpacking. Funny how two total strangers have so much in common right off the bat. He was glad to finally be able to talk with someone as his Spanish was lacking as well, so I gave him an open ear and let him unburden everything that he had built up inside of him. As we pulled into the bus stop in Palenque I gave him a crystal heart and wished him the best of luck with whatever he decided to do with life. Tiny little stones give people so much faith when placed in the palm of their hand.

This was the same bus station that I arrived at on my initial bus ride to Palenque. Except this time it was dark, as night had already fallen and all that the eye could see in the daylight was now in the seclusion of black shadow. I began trekking along the edge of the road because, well, that footpath I used earlier was now hidden amongst the vegetation and the road seemed like a much safer place as I could dodge the occasional car with ease. A little less than half way to my destination a car stopped and offered me a ride. It turned out they recognized me from the camping resort. It's kind of nice how the kindness of strangers just keeps on doing its thing.

The following morning as the spider monkeys began to growl I crawled out of bed and began putting my newly purchased goods to use. I used a carabiner on both ends of the hammock to string it up from one side of the cabana frame to the other. So now I had a swinging chair to sit in when using my desk. I could also slide it back so that I could lay down and rock in it while the breeze was blowing through the jungle as well. Hammocks make really great furniture when living in the jungle. I also now had my entire hippy gypsy ensemble of clothing to really pull it all together. The people I encountered while going to get my fruit that day no longer looked at me as the tourist any more.

This is where things sort of all just start meshing and really taking off as my journaling began to really become an adventure into my own self on a much deeper scale than I had ever imagined possible. Every stroke of the pen would propel me deeper and deeper into a trance as I ventured into aspects of my life that had been long forgotten and locked away. These were the hopes and dreams once held during the times of innocence. Back when I was a child and everything was possible without any regard for what tomorrow may have in store. At the time I had no idea where the journaling would be taking me but I was very eager and full of anticipation to found out.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

I want a Crystal Heart!

I celebrate your writing skills - very intertaining read!

Quote Originally Posted by ashlyn View Post
    I want a Crystal Heart!

I celebrate your writing skills - very intertaining read!
    Should I have one on my when we meet it will be yours Thank you for taking the time to read these posts.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Should I have one on my when we meet it will be yours Thank you for taking the time to read these posts.
    Hehe

Road Trip Tour

So the road trip I’m going this time will be hitting the following cities

March 28th - New Orleans, LA (already booked but taking reservations should something fall through)

March 30th - Austin, TX

April 1st to 7th - Los Angeles, CA

April 8th and 9th - Denver, CO

April 11th - Columbus, OH

Be sure to read over my playtime options and contact me when you are ready to set in motion the events that will lead the best fucking night of your life.

Road Trip Tour

So the road trip I’m going this time will be hitting the following cities

March 28th - New Orleans, LA (already booked but taking reservations should something fall through)

March 30th - Austin, TX

April 1st to 7th - Los Angeles, CA

April 8th and 9th - Denver, CO

April 11th - Columbus, OH

Be sure to read over my playtime options and contact me when you are ready to set in motion the events that will lead the best fucking night of your life.

What no Minneapolis ???

Tempest TS-ROCKDOLL
    PORN SATURATED PUNK ROCK SLUT & Temptation Under Tungsten
    This Revolution Starts In The Mirror

onlyfans.com/ts-rockdoll
    MANYVIDS

Follow Me On Twitter
    Find me on FACEBOOK
    TS-RockDolls.com
    And for the old school Fans
    My Video Clips Store and My Images Store

Quote Originally Posted by TempestTS View Post
    What no Minneapolis ???
    I'm tagging along with roommates on their already planned out road trip. So these are the locations I'll be hitting this time around. I'm sure at some point you will get to bend me over and ram your cock inside of me again lol