Rookie Poster

Default NYC Thursday Daytime Play Parties?

Anyone been to one of these, or know any info?
    I am considering dropping $100 this Thursday for the daytime party in Manhattan (noon to , but would love to be as prepared as possible...
    Thursday, December 26th 2013 noon-8pm day party

This location is a spacious 3 level 4000 square feet of pure debauchery with * private & group play rooms * complimentary soft drinks * dance area * condoms & lube * lockers & coat check * smoking area *

We provide complimentary soft drinks, condoms and lube. We also have a changing room for the ladies, coat check and lockers

DONATION:
    For this Manhattan Party Only:
    Tgurls: FREE
    Men: $100
    Couples (m/t,m/f): $60

158 Bowery, Manhattan, New York, NY 10012
    This party is located at Bowery Bliss, in downton Manhattan between Little Italy, China Town and the Lower East Side, just a few blocks from the Williamsburgh Bridge and Holland Tunnel. Sidewalk entrance is a gray metal door between roll down gates. Once through the sidewalk door proceed to glass door on your right. Beyond curtain, walk up one flight, entrance to club is first door on your right. Street parking is available in the area, however please obey street signs as we are not responsible for any parking tickets you may incur. There are two subway stations (Bowery & Grand Street) within a short walk of the club. J/Z Trains to Bowery, exit the station onto Delancey St, walk to corner of Bowery, cross Bowery (Delancey St. will become Kenmare St.) make left onto Bowery ,proceed one half block to 158 Bowery. B/D Trains to Grand Street, exit the station onto Chrystie St, walk to corner of Broome St, turn left onto Broome St, one block to Bowery, make right and proceed one half block to 158 Bowery.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: NYC Thursday Daytime Play Parties?

I'm curious too. At the bottom there's a disclaimer that says no illegal drugs or prostitution allowed.

I've been to similar parties (Sandy Michelle) where everyone was soliciting and asking for money for a good time. That's basically prostitution.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I have not been to a party. However, I have tried to unsubscribe from their email list, and my request has been ignored repeatedly. Hardly a major crime, but it does demonstrate the organizers lack of respect for punters.

what exactly is a play party???

if u are in nyc u can find a better time on backpage ...make your own party.....there is nothing there like 10-15 years ago trust me

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

I've been getting their emails for the past two years. I've never been but I'm very curious who goes to them.

I mean if they've been able to sustain 2-3 parties per week for the past two years, they've got to be doing something right. At first it was only weekend night time parties, then about a year ago they started adding daytime parties. So that means they're getting some action and requests for middle of the week encounters.

My question is: are there TGs or is it full of CDs? Either way, I've never heard of anyone going to one. Could be the best kept secret in town, who knows…

If anyone has a review PUHLEEZE share it!!!!

Junior Member Rookie Poster BronxBoy's Avatar

Finally TOFFT. The daytime parties are mostly P4P girls. Most are chill if you just want to
    hang and bullshit but just know that it mostly a pro scene, catering to the lunchtime and after work crowd. The nighttime parties are a free-for-all, some pros mixed in with the 'regular' tranny crowd. YMMV, depending on your game.

I've been wanting to go myself for a while. My fantasies rule, and I think it will be filled with GORGEOUS trannies. I have no problem with the fact the it's likely PFP girls. But I think the reality will be guys dressed in drag, which is not what I'm looking for. The $100 entry fee is kind of steep if that's all it is. If someone has gone, let's hear about it....