Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: What is this Duck Dynasty shit going on?

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Sounds more like the Russians and other Eastern Europeans in my family on my father's side that I avoid like the plague. Crazy fucks used to do nothing but read Bibles and remove heads.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    What do you mean? It's like the one of the most popular shows on. Pretty impressive for a network like A&E, but then again A&E is just selling out to shitty reality shows like every other network. The History channel is also shit now. It's all about redneck reality shows and aliens, like wtf.
    The Mag Mile has a lot of high end stores on it so they don't carry much of the Duck Dynasty stuff. I was just trying to think of a cute way to get you to come to Chicago more often Lily. But seriously, I don't really see much DD stuff at all around where I live so if you want to take a vacation from that crap, come on down!!!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

It's over, folks. Time to get your keys and grab your coats. Somebody is not too glaad to be getting a pat on the head.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-ae-announces/

Senior Member Junior Poster goatman's Avatar

It was a good bit; we got 10 pages out of it....Now it's time to do the "Ol' Yeller" to it [whistling while cocking shotgun]
    BTW, Phil(not that you're reading this), about your whole equating various sex with various orifices, as a Tgirl admirer, let me say it's the "whole"person & not merely the "hole" what makes the sex hot....
    My $0.02...

Gold Poster

That reminds me Goatman, besides the obvious homophobia, one of the problems I have with Phil's comments is the flagrant stupidity they demonstrate. Why would someone want to put their penis in a man's anus rather than a woman's vagina? Perhaps because they are attracted to men and want to perform intimate acts with people they are attracted to.

It's not as though sexual attraction itself can be reduced to simple logic. Why is anyone attracted to anyone else? Something aesthetic, a personality trait, a vibe? It's one of those sensual things that words don't even begin to do justice to.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Goatman,
    this is one of those threads you can't do an Old Yeller to. You can shoot it, and stomp on it, and vow to ignore it, but if history is any guide and you seem to know your history, it will makes its way to the front of the line again. And not just because of me:.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    That reminds me Goatman, besides the obvious homophobia, one of the problems I have with Phil's comments is the flagrant stupidity they demonstrate. Why would someone want to put their penis in a man's anus rather than a woman's vagina? Perhaps because they are attracted to men and want to perform intimate acts with people they are attracted to.

It's not as though sexual attraction itself can be reduced to simple logic. Why is anyone attracted to anyone else? Something aesthetic, a personality trait, a vibe? It's one of those sensual things that words don't even begin to do justice to.
    It's that the "whole point"(not the "hole point") of sex/intimacy, Bronco? I like women. Some of the women I like have the same dangly bits as me.(Because of "two spirit", being born in the wrong body, gender dystopia, whatever...) I'm not simply attracted to those bits; I like the whole person. I'm attracted. Why hide/make excuses/deny/becom sociopathic etc. instead of just enjoying what happens? Why play into fear? What the hells does anyone else have to do with it(Madison Ave, Hollywood, Capitol Hill, Lynchburg, Va., Rome, etc) And therefore, who am I to judge who turns someone else on?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Goatman,
    this is one of those threads you can't do an Old Yeller to. You can shoot it, and stomp on it, and vow to ignore it, but if history is any guide and you seem to know your history, it will makes its way to the front of the line again. And not just because of me:.