Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Who wants to be a tgirl forever?

From what I get from this site, most tgirls wants to eventually invert their cock. Is there any tgirl that feels otherwise and love their fully functioning organ? And is this because of emotional or physical satisfaction?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Who wants to be a tgirl forever?

I wouldn't wish this life on my worst enemy, but some girls love being TS. To each their own, I guess.

~BB~

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Pre-op or post-op aren't they always t-girls?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    How am I not myself?

We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I wouldn't wish this life on my worst enemy, but some girls love being TS. To each their own, I guess.

~BB~
    My take as well.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by saifan View Post
    Pre-op or post-op aren't they always t-girls?
    Nope. They're women.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Nope. They're women.
    I agree with Robert Louis, Saifan. You might say it, "technically", but I find it's really rude at such a point not to simply, at last, loose the "t" to the woman...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Ernie, I'm always surprised to see that not all men rejoice at the idea of women possibly multiplying. I know for myself that if I was the last man standing with only women, I'd be quite happy...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

I totally love being a TS. Proud and Loving it!

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Wow, I mean lets not get delusional here! regardless of what surgery a trans woman has she will always be a trans woman(tgirl) and that will never ever change. Now, having a dick forever, most girls feel very threatened by having a dick. I, however know better. I know that having a dick does not in anyway threaten the womanhood that I already have. I feel that my womanhood is not going to IMPROVE by buying a pussy. If we can say we are women with out having a pussy then why would having a pussy miraculously make us more of a woman than we were before surgery? It's not like we're going to start having menstrual cycles and going through labor when ever we decide to mate.
    When I was younger, like 6 years old, I told my mother when I grow up, im going to be a woman and I'm going to get a vagina. She laughed and said yea? we'll see. My first few years after i started my transition, I was certain I was going to get a pussy because I thought that was the only way to live peacefully with my self and to be accepted by men. By time I was 17 I finally met another Trans and she introduced me to a whole new world of other Tgirls and Tgirl admirers.
    Before that , I used to hook up with guys with out telling them I was a ts. So I never used my dick with a guy as a girl & when I finally started having that experience.. It was really weird to me but you know what? I realized, these guys are really into it, they are very much turned on by the presence of me. They appreciate my femininity and they embrace every part of my body and make me feel NORMAL as I AM... You know the saying, don't fix it if it ain't broken? Hey, I feel very blessed that I am comfortable enough in my own skin that I don't have to seek out all of these surgeries just to feel like a normal human being, what ever the fuck that means. Being trans really isn't that hard once you can ACCEPT your self. I've accepted that I am a woman and I have a dick. My dick does not define me but it is THERE! Millions of men love me this way and most importantly of all, I LOVE ME THIS WAY. So I really sorry for the girls that are victims to gender dysphoria because a lot of them end up pretty fucked up.

7 out of 10 members liked this post.
    Nutwood is Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty.x.Beauty View Post
    Wow, I mean lets not get delusional here! regardless of what surgery a trans woman has she will always be a trans woman(tgirl) and that will never ever change. Now, having a dick forever, most girls feel very threatened by having a dick. I, however know better. I know that having a dick does not in anyway threaten the womanhood that I already have. I feel that my womanhood is not going to IMPROVE by buying a pussy. If we can say we are women with out having a pussy then why would having a pussy miraculously make us more of a woman than we were before surgery? It's not like we're going to start having menstrual cycles and going through labor when ever we decide to mate.
    When I was younger, like 6 years old, I told my mother when I grow up, im going to be a woman and I'm going to get a vagina. She laughed and said yea? we'll see. My first few years after i started my transition, I was certain I was going to get a pussy because I thought that was the only way to live peacefully with my self and to be accepted by men. By time I was 17 I finally met another Trans and she introduced me to a whole new world of other Tgirls and Tgirl admirers.
    Before that , I used to hook up with guys with out telling them I was a ts. So I never used my dick with a guy as a girl & when I finally started having that experience.. It was really weird to me but you know what? I realized, these guys are really into it, they are very much turned on by the presence of me. They appreciate my femininity and they embrace every part of my body and make me feel NORMAL as I AM... You know the saying, don't fix it if it ain't broken? Hey, I feel very blessed that I am comfortable enough in my own skin that I don't have to seek out all of these surgeries just to feel like a normal human being, what ever the fuck that means. Being trans really isn't that hard once you can ACCEPT your self. I've accepted that I am a woman and I have a dick. My dick does not define me but it is THERE! Millions of men love me this way and most importantly of all, I LOVE ME THIS WAY. So I really sorry for the girls that are victims to gender dysphoria because a lot of them end up pretty fucked up.

Great post BxB and very well said. Of course there's a full spectrum of beliefs and attitudes amongst trans girls and I certainly respect your stance.

I never take issue with what the girls say, but I do with the guys on HA who consistently make assumptions on their behalf, often crassly and insensitively, because they seem incapable or are unwilling to recognise and sympathise with the complexity and traumas which many transgender people face every day.

However, you very clearly and articulately know what's right for you, and it's great to hear it stated so confidently and definitively. You go girl!

4 out of 6 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed