Thread: TS Eryca

Default TS Eryca

Found this girl was in town so popped over to her hotel.

http://profiles.birchplace.com/eryka

Was expecting a brazlian with no english, big tits, tanned, nice cock and big ass - as per pics. She is very much like her photos but her bum is actually petite, other than that and her hair being a bit messy its a good likeness.

The language was a big problem, she speaks zero english, sometimes hand gestures work, not even that this time which i would suggest is more her attitude. She was quick to get started once handed over the 120 for the hour, lying naked on the bed other than red hold ups. She does look good but it was all downhill from there. She advertises kissing and oral without, neither of which were on offer, and she had the cheek of questioning my hygene which is something i found highly offensive as i always arrive freshly showered.

her blow job was actually very good and she had good skills in ball tickling too. she offered to shove her cock in my mouth which i politely declined given her attitude to me. We fucked first in spoons on the bed and then stood up doggy style. She showed no pleasure in any of it, i got bored and when i pulled away i got a warm musky smell from her ass, very unpleasant and pretty ironic given her attitude towards me. Dressed and left, in and out in 30 mins as i am sure all of her clients are.

Sadly one to avoid.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: TS Eryca

Sorry to hear that! But youve taken one for the team. So well done.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster chilli_1's Avatar

When she hid her 1 feedback on AW i suspected it was going to be poor. Thanks for the info.

BEAST! Rookie Poster

such a disappointment. was really hoping for good things. hopefully some more big dicked girls come to glasgow soon. I CANT go back to Erica or Alexandra after my last visits.... although at this stage, i'm starting to consider Alexandra again and hope she doesnt skull fuck me like usual! haha

BEAST! Rookie Poster

suttonporksword, i see you a lot on here and you seem to know the girls quite well. any you recommend to look out for that you know tours? big dick or smaller? i always hear good things about Tami but nobody ever mentions her member size for some reason - just that shes amazin. Anyone else? (with links if you would be so kind) lol

Junior Poster

It seems to be a growing trend for providers to allege BO as an excuse for a rotten service as I have recently found. Perhaps we should offer up our armpits for inspection before passing the readies so one excuse can be removed at the outset.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

BEAST! Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blixter View Post
    It seems to be a growing trend for providers to allege BO as an excuse for a rotten service as I have recently found. Perhaps we should offer up our armpits for inspection before passing the readies so one excuse can be removed at the outset.
    haha! like it! but im sure they'd think of something else to complain about and make excuses! there really aint any excuse for bad personal hygiene on either party - especially when they're in this line of work