Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Cool Old Club Edelweiss Days

Some years ago I went to Club Edelweiss (next to Market Dinner) and found a great ass she male. We went to Hellfire and she jacked off three men in a row while everyone watched. We went back to the hotel and I sucked her and fucked her in the ass.

When Club Edelweiss was on 7th Avenue I sucked off 5 she males in a succession in the upstairs room. Vanessa was one of them. She was a Philippine. I miss her and some of the other girls that frequented the place.

I am getting older now but I sucked off a she male that I meet at one of the local parties on Thursdays. She was 21 and from the Bronx.

I hope this brings back memories for Club Edelweiss fans.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Yeah that place was great! Easy to pick up a very hot ts. And I never got bothered by girls "working" the crowd.

What a freak show.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

I loved that place, especially when it was on 29th.

I picked up a hottie there and we drove around in an old cadillac and made out at stop lights. We parked in the village and she blew me. I bet she's post op now, she was surely going in that direction.

Rookie Poster

I miss that place, I gave my GF a blow job in the VIP room. She came in my mouth, and the crowd loved it!

loving she cock, and she males. Looking for LTR with TS

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I was really trying to get my shit together and get an education during Edelweiss' peak period. (Fat load of good studying fine art did me in retrospect. ) But I knew what was going on there.

NY was sooo different before Giuliani. I know people love the face lift, and the fact that tourism has grown. But Manhattan has lost a TON of it's personality and charm. Some things just do not need to be Disneyfied. True, it being "safer" is great. But it sure as hell did not prevent 9/11, and the economy is less than "stronger than ever" today.

Imo there are four other boroughs that were put on the back burner, as Manhattan was essentially transformed into one big Courtyard by Marriott. lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

You could go in Edelweiss and see a dude on his knees blowing a chick or go downstairs near the back exit and see a chick blowing a dude, there were soooooooo many hidden spots in there, and what cracks me up most is that had the owner not been an asshole with pricing he could still possibly have that spot open because the money from customers could have payed off the judges that were against him......

Humorously I saw him while parking months ago to walk down to Sunny's club, promoting some half ass event in a bar, I kinda felt bad for him.........

Best silly thing I ever saw in Edelweiss was some guy came in and paid a bbw tranny to dominate him, then he walked around in a skirt and bra for the rest of the night after being treated like a little bitch........... he must have been an asshole to his GG wife and needed to do that to have some sort of release, nonetheless I spit out my heineken during the proceedings

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by dancespell98 View Post
    Some years ago I went to Club Edelweiss (next to Market Dinner) .
    I always crack up when i see this or similar. Do y'all think they picked "Edelweiss" out of thin air to name the club because it sounded like a good name for a tranny bar? YGBFKM.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

5 Star Poster

oh the good ole days

Veteran Poster

I used to go with A***** the young, blonde Puerto Rican bartender back in the late 90's before they moved from 29th. Years later she went out with Eddie Murphy for a while.