Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Default Re: George Zimmerman is now an artist!

See Banksy, thats how you make money as an artist...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    ....black rain falls indoors and outside

Ya'll aint check out the questions lol?

Q: A true winner is someone that figures out how to make lemmon aide from lemmons. I contributed to your legal defense fund. I am truly sorry our government run liberal media and justice department persecuted you they way they did. Dec-17-13 A: God Bless you. You have nothing to apologize to me for. The system is broken, an innocent man should not spend one second without his God given liberty, solely because a small sect of uneducated loud mouths. We must fix it. If we can't fix it together, then we owe many people a sincere apology. Your Friend,

Q: George, My friends and I at the Conservative Treehouse, Justice for George Zimmerman FB page, and "Beyond the courtroom" FB page stand behind you 100%. We are so proud of you ! Hang in there, Brother ! Dec-17-13 A: Good ol' treepers! It was a blast watching Bernardo DeLaRionda use his D- dramatics when citing your thorough research! Thanks for all the help!

Q: Awesome George!!! Great painting - wish I could afford it Kudos to you man! Your resilience is astonishing and inspirational! Dec-17-13 A: Thank you for your continued support! I have received an overwhelming number of request for less expensive pieces and donated pieces and I am exploring options. Thanks for your patience. I am, as you know, new at this Your Friend, GZ @therealgeorgez
    Q: george, pleasee dont leave florida . you are our hero. please run for a political office! we need you. God bless you. Dec-17-13 A: Thank you, your words of kindness and support will influence my decision on where to plant my roots. Your friend, GZ

Q: Just wanted to tell you we all love you and stand behind you. You have so many people on your side I hope you know that! Dec-16-13 A: Thank you so much for the words of kindness and support. I do know how many great Americans are still here, I run into at least 3-5 a day that go out of their way to tell me the same. Your Friend, GZ @therealGeorgeZ
    This guy is like a hero to conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Veteran Poster RadiusDark's Avatar

I wonder if the winning bidder will actually pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Ya'll aint check out the questions lol?

This guy is like a hero to conservatives.

I read those. What a bunch of fucking redneck dunces. I love the guy who spells lemonade as "lemmon aide."

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Makes a change from the book deal...as for the 'art', blame Andy Warhol and the critics who fooled collectors into buying his one-dimensional shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Makes a change from the book deal...as for the 'art', blame Andy Warhol and the critics who fooled collectors into buying his one-dimensional shit.

I don't know if collectors were "fooled" exactly. Whether you think Warhol was talented or not, an original Warhol painting is worth some money.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Warhol's work fetches high prices because noone has had the courage to state publicly that it is tat. There was a hilarious moment in a programem Robert Hughes made before he died when he visited a collector in New York who wanted to show off his Warhols and Hughes, never a shrinking violet, basically told him the truth, it was rubbish -the man's face crumpled in some kind of emotional agony and Hughes, politely, left. Warhold himself had no illusions about his ability and the superficial level of his 'productions'. If you read John Richardson's savage chapter on Salvador Dali in his book Sacred Monsters, Sacred Masters, you will note that Richardson was hired to 'paint' Dalis which the 'great masturbator' then signed when he -or rather, his repulsive wife Gala- needed money, which was often. Dali had become a 'collectible', so anything with his signature on it was collected, that it was rubbish may not have occurred to the idiots buying it. And don't think I don't like modern and abstract art, because I do. But Warhol? No. Rubbish. Simple as that.