Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Now that I found the inspiration for this post I'm LMFAO

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Now that I found the inspiration for this post I'm LMFAO
    Easy there, tough guy...he's no Joe Lunchbox!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    What, no sword-fighting in this one?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    What, no sword-fighting in this one?
    Joe Lunchbox only uses his sword-fighting skills in times of extreme peril...

Joe Lunchbox prefers to use his sword-swallowing skills...he finds that there is a greater need for sword-swallowing than sword-fighting, at the Minneapolis bus station anyway...I'm just saying...

Platinum Poster

Yes, sometimes you have to get down to the nitty-gritty...but if you want to read the fairy-tale (pardon the expression ) version...look here-

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9122

Junior Poster

What got me about this post was the fact that not only are you a trannt expert (as I gather by the title above your user name) but you're more geared towards being a homosexual. I think that's rare asmong tranny chasers. Most would consider themself more straight and wouldn't think twice about having sex with a guy.... Just something I found interested. Someone should break tranny lovers in to catagories one day when they're bored and don't have shit else to do.

Professional Poster

opcorn butter/no salt

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigd321
    What got me about this post was the fact that not only are you a trannt expert (as I gather by the title above your user name) but you're more geared towards being a homosexual. I think that's rare asmong tranny chasers. Most would consider themself more straight and wouldn't think twice about having sex with a guy.... Just something I found interested. Someone should break tranny lovers in to catagories one day when they're bored and don't have shit else to do.
    LMAO...you can't get nothing past this rocket scientist...where is the emoticon for "over your head" when you need it...

But this post is nothing compared to the PM's that I got yesterday when I originally posted this touching story, about a short, nice guy from Minneapolis...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by bigd321
    LMAO...you can't get nothing past this rocket scientist...where is the emoticon for "over your head" when you need it...

But this post is nothing compared to the PM's that I got yesterday when I originally posted this touching story, about a short, nice guy from Minneapolis...

These emoticons will have to do for now

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Wow. He's gone way over the rainbow for good it seems.

The sad, lonely chef finally gets some attention, and he's completely retarded once again. It's not even worth retaliating against grade school level attempts at being insulting. It's actually quite hysterical. And no, we'll never be the "amigos" you long for us to be.

I know it's more fun just to ignore you, but I just had to post once.

You can't stop yourself.