Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster last_stop's Avatar

Default Re: RIP Peanuts...again...

Quote Originally Posted by chi73inla View Post
    I won't go in either club because of the photo taking, but I should be able to find a date in a parking lot or nearby street without much problem. I wish these places would respect that I'm a deeply closeted homosexual tranny chaser with no desire for my picture all over the internet.
    Won't judge you too harshly because I used to have so many stupid hangups when I discovered my attraction to trans women nearly 15 years ago now. Thankfully I grew the fuck up and stopped fetishizing them.

I'll say this though. Unless you're a celebrity or an athlete, nobody really cares about you and no one will remember the side of your face in the background of some random pic taken at a nightclub. Even If you are recognized by someone, that person is almost certainly an admirer themself. So . Don't be a stereotypical chaser, go in, enjoy yourself and buy the girl a drink.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Cobra is always fun on Thursday. Lots of beautiful women.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by last_stop View Post
    Won't judge you too harshly because I used to have so many stupid hangups when I discovered my attraction to trans women nearly 15 years ago now. Thankfully I grew the fuck up and stopped fetishizing them.

I'll say this though. Unless you're a celebrity or an athlete, nobody really cares about you and no one will remember the side of your face in the background of some random pic taken at a nightclub. Even If you are recognized by someone, that person is almost certainly an admirer themself. So . Don't be a stereotypical chaser, go in, enjoy yourself and buy the girl a drink.
    I've been a deeply closeted homosexual tranny chaser for 48 years. I started getting sucked off in Times Square 1973. I've dated nearly all the major stars over the years--most of them are now dead from the AIDs. Thanks for your advice.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Cobra has a lot of potential. It would be nice to have more nights. Long Beach is a little too far and that place in Reseda is on a Wednesday which isn't the best night. I only went to El Cid one night and not many people showed up. It's also not the best layout inside the place but it has a nice outdoor area.

I would be interested in hearing peoples thoughts on recent visits to Hamburger Mary's. I went there once when they were next to the waffle place and it was ok. Im not interested in paying... and most of what I saw there were women whose dating profiles said they wanted benefactors.

Is El Cid still going on 2nd Saturday of the month?

Hello fellow chasers, It's been a while but will be coming to LA/Palm Springs last week of March and was looking for an update of the best TS events. It looks like Transfix is still the best Thursday event and was wondering what Friday and Saturday are like at Club Cobra or if there are better alternatives. I assume there is nothing happening in PS but let me know. Thanks in advance, Rafe!

Rookie Poster

Check out TGirl Nights first Saturday of each month in Long Beach. tgirlnights.com

I haven't heard much about the El Cid Saturday's lately. I'm assuming it's not going on anymore. Anything new?

Has anybody been to Abbey during the week? I've only been on Fridays and it seems to be a pretty good crowd.