Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Never Again!! Your personal dating " NO"

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Maybe, but I tell you what, if you can fingerpick on a guitar, there's no saying just how well you can play a clitoris.....

And of course do the left-hand fingering on the nipples at the same time.
    Maybe she found a woman with a twelve inch tongue who could play the harmonica Her loss mate.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    in my dating experience...
    Interesting, thanks.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    If they're an entomologist, be very careful about what they serve!
    Especially in Thailand...!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    totally off topic.
    great seeing Dino and Amber again.
    seems like you guys were gone for a very long time
    I feel proud that one of my threads got them to post. I only try to start up interesting topics

welcome back Dino, and miss Amber already knows how much she means to me.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    totally topic.
    great seeing Dino and Amber .
    seems like you guys were gone for a very long time
    Thanks for the welcome.I'm only stopping in and than back to my busy schedule

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post
    I feel proud that one of my threads got them to post. I only try to start up interesting topics

welcome back Dino, and miss Amber already knows how much she means to me.
    **wink**

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

I'll never date a cop. (Hey, I'm a biker, what do you expect? It would definitely be a case of "sleeping with the enemy")
    Likewise I'll never date a girl who gives me the "it's me or the bike" ultimatum. I'll always choose the bike. In the same vein, any girl I date has to accept that I'm a biker, that I hang with a MC and that club affairs have priority, even over a relationship, so if she can't accept "old lady" status, she's not the one for me. I don't mind a girl who smokes a spliff or two (I smoke weed myself occasionally) but any use of hard drugs and she gets her marching orders. I don't mind a girl who has religious beliefs as long as she keeps them to herself and doesn't try to preach them to me. As for the jobless/unemployed thing, there's nothing wrong with that: being out of work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a lazy benefit scrounger. Anybody I date must be reasonably intelligent, educated and articulate; discussing reality TV shows and the like goes like a lead balloon with me.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Fork 'andles

1.Women with constantly bad tempers.
    2.Intolerant of others simply for being different (race, religion, orientation, fill in the blank)
    3.Hard drugs
    4.If they are very conservative. That probably makes me sound intolerant myself, but I have dated Republicans, and they simply could not accept that I would not always vote their party line. (See also number 2.)

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by wearboots4me; 12-10-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post
    As for the jobless/unemployed thing, there's nothing wrong with that: being out of work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a lazy benefit scrounger.
    Agree 100%. These days everytime a company announces they are taking applications they are swamped with job seekers. Several applicants for each opening. It's not so easy as yelling at someone to "GET A JOB".

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wearboots4me View Post
    1.Women with constantly bad tempers.
    2.Intolerant of others simply for being different (race, religion, orientation, fill in the blank)
    3.Hard drugs
    4.If they are very conservative. That probably makes me sound intolerant myself, but I have dated Republicans, and they simply could not accept that I would not always vote their party line. (See also number 2.)
    Agree with this one too lol, on all of the above!!!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post
    I'll never date a cop. (Hey, I'm a biker, what do you expect? It would definitely be a case of "sleeping with the enemy")
    Likewise I'll never date a girl who gives me the "it's me or the bike" ultimatum. I'll always choose the bike. In the same vein, any girl I date has to accept that I'm a biker, that I hang with a MC and that club affairs have priority, even over a relationship, so if she can't accept "old lady" status, she's not the one for me. I don't mind a girl who smokes a spliff or two (I smoke weed myself occasionally) but any use of hard drugs and she gets her marching orders. I don't mind a girl who has religious beliefs as long as she keeps them to herself and doesn't try to preach them to me. As for the jobless/unemployed thing, there's nothing wrong with that: being out of work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a lazy benefit scrounger. Anybody I date must be reasonably intelligent, educated and articulate; discussing reality TV shows and the like goes like a lead balloon with me.
    I think its the whole thing that a police officer is prepared to arrest someone and have a destructive effect on a persons life and not necessarily for a crime that deserves it, there is petty crime too, I wouldn't feel comfortable with that.