Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Miranda Meadows: New SMX Set

Quote Originally Posted by tsmirandameadows View Post
    I'm still here, guys. This has been a very dark weekend for me. I wish I could say your concern was unmerited, but unfortunately I did come as close as I ever have to the end. Something happened Friday evening, and I was afraid a careless misstep on my part had caused me to lose someone I truly love, and although things cannot go back to what they were, perhaps lose is too strong a word. Nevertheless, the gravity and consequence of my error was so horrifying that I was shattered, and all the other issues and struggles I have kept pent up inside of me came pouring out. I lost control of myself and my emotions, and nearly lost my life in the process.

I took down all of my internet presence because I wanted to cut myself off from the world. While the anguish, raw emotion, and unceasing sobbing of Friday and Saturday had stopped by today, my thoughts had become entirely negative and ugly. I didn't want to be connected to the world, because what I was seeing in myself was so ugly that I did not want anyone else to see it. Talking with the person I was afraid I had lost, and hearing her voice for the first time since this whole thing began, has led me to reevaluate things, and the extreme negativity of only a few hours ago has begun to recede.

I'm sorry for the worry and concern that I have caused. I wish I could say everything's better, but I can't. What I can say is that perhaps now there is a path forward, at least.
    Very glad to hear from you Miranda. Can only hope and pray with everyone else that it will get better in time.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

Glad you responded, Miranda. I hope you can take some time to focus on yourself. Hang in there

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Miranda-
    You have both friends and fans here on HA, on Facebook, and on Twitter. Yes, you are beautiful and we find you incredibly hot, but we also appreciate the smart caring woman that you are. Please take care of yourself and so you can regain your health and happiness.

Rusty

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Hope it gets better Miranda, all I can say is you have many people like me, that you have never met, in your corner. Kisses.

Professional Poster

sending positive vibes your way Miranda. . .from out the end of my cock! lol

0 out of 1 members liked this post.