Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any1 got info?

Junior Poster

Default Any1 got info?

Did any1 else hear about Kevin Aviance Gay Bashing Last night... a friend told i wanna confirm...True or not?

Professional Poster

Who's Kevin Aviance?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

who tha hell is that?

Default Re: Any1 got info?

Quote Originally Posted by xxMelania4uxx
    Did any1 else hear about Kevin Aviance Gay Bashing Last night... a friend told i wanna confirm...True or not?
    Here's a link to a story on WCBSTV:

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_161223630.html

Kevin Aviance, a popular gay entertainer is in the hospital, allegedly the victim of a hate crime in which four reported black males attacked him on a crowded street in the East Village Saturday morning, only days before thousands of New Yorkers will begin to celebrate gay pride week.

A 16-year-old male, a 20-year-old Bronx man, Akino George, and a 20-year-old Newark man, Sears Jarell, were arrested Saturday for the alleged hate crime. As of midnight on Sunday, an alleged fourth suspect was still at large.

Aviance, who has three hits on the dance charts, walked himself to Beth Israel Hospital, reportedly bloodied after the attack. He suffered head injuries and was listed in stable condition on Saturday night.

Aviance's publicist, Len Evans, said the entertainer was attacked by the alleged group of males near First Avenue.

"They just went out, pulled him to the sidewalk and beat him to the ground," he said.

Police said it was four on one.

Aviance was reportedly walking home from the Phoenix, a bar in the East Village, after meeting with friends for drinks when he was attacked.

Aviance's publicist said he was scheduled to perform in the upcoming gay-pride parade, but will now be able unable because his mouth is wired shut.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

OMG

I have known Kevin from way back in the days in Miami Beach many moons ago. In fact, the first show I ever did was @ Kevin's birthday party when I was like 19 @ a club that used be called Le Loft on 14th and Washington- that then became Liquid. I have not seen him in quite some time though.

That is really a sad story though and I hope and will try to find out if he is ok.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

BTW

Some of you may remember Kevin from The Tyra Banks Show "America's Top Transsexual Model" that Claudia won. He was one of the judges.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Another thread was started with a link to the detailed Daily News article.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9106

The article states that four suspects were arrested.

Maybe they can get a feeling their actions the first time they drop the soap at Riker's.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

OMG! I saw this on the news last night ...

By the way Allanah - Funny thing u mentioned Claudia, Because hey showed a clip of one of his (Kevin Aviance) videos on the new and I happen to see Claudia dancing in it LoL!

*The Sweetest You'll Ever Know!*

*My Linkees (Links)*

*MYSPACE*
    www.myspace.com/kielymarie
    www.myspace.com/slim_barbie_gurl

*MY MINI-SITE*
    www.kielymarie.cjb.net

NEW YORK, June 11 (UPI) -- Popular dance singer Kevin Aviance was the victim of a vicious gay-bashing attack in New York and despite "pedestrians everywhere," no one stopped to help him.

Aviance, 38, remained hospitalized Sunday at Beth Israel Medical Center, where he he had undergone surgery Saturday night to repair a broken jaw, The New York Times reported Sunday.

Three suspects, two 20-year-olds and a 16-year-old, were charged Saturday night with first-degree assault as a hate crime, police said.

Aviance's publicist, Len Evans, told the Times his client was walking home around 1 a.m. when he was approached by six or seven men, who shouted anti-gay slurs and started pelting him with objects fished from a nearby trash can.

The men started punching him and threatening to kill him as people walked by on the busy street.

"They dragged him to the curb," Evans said. "There were pedestrians everywhere. No one helped him."

The singer who had No. 1 hits with his remake of "Din Da Da" in 1997 and the 2002 "Alive," was finally helped by passersby as he lay unconscious on the street.

www.TransexualStarr.com

another cowardly act on display......i hope they get these bastards.....sad to see these this kind of thing happen to anybody , whether it be someone famous or an average joe....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time