Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lay her cock on your chest?

How is everyone doing?

I wanted to talk about T-Girls and their infamous cocks. Let me tell you a little story before I ask the question. So this TGirl asked me to hang out with her at this fun fuck house so I said ok. She said she wanted to go just to be a voyeur so I said ok. We got there and they had different rooms where they had orgies, 3sums, 4 sums, 3 TGirls and one guy or 2 guys on one TGirl, they were just having lots of fun sex. Then there were those standing around watching like us. She liked going there cause it gave her lots of sexual ideas that she like to build on.

So we got back to her place and she was definitely horny, long story short, I had her bent over and spread her ass open wide and licked up and down her ass crack because she has a nice big black ass and I stuck my tongue into her asshole and it drove her crazy. She said that was the first time a man ate her asshole and she loved it so much she pushed her cock between her legs and told me to suck her dick from the back and place my face between her wet ass crack, that was so hot. We then got in this position where she sat on my dick and rode it while we held hands and balanced and it was fun. But her cock kept slapping me on the chest because she has such a big dick you could hear the slaps loudly. She was turned on by watching her dick slap against my chest while I was deep in her ass, her pre-cum started to drip out and it turned her on even more.

So I grabbed her under the armpits and started ramming hard and it drove her nuts and fucking her with power and she grabbed her dick and started jerking it off and I could feel she was about to explode so I spanked her ass hard like five times, (she likes that shit) and pulled her off my dick and brought her to my face because now I was in nasty beast mode and put my face between her legs and sucked on her inner thigh, that drove her nuts, so much so that she started sounding like an animal, so I put a hickie between her thigh close to her balls and she just went bezerk. So I grabbed her by the ass and put her back on the dick and rammed her good and she leaned back going up and down and jacking her dick and then her asshole tightened around my dick and she slapped my chest with her dick like 3 times and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm! She bust this huge load all over my chest up to my neck, was filled with warm sweet cum. She was spent; she had that evil sexual look from being intense ready to cum into now piping down. LOL she said that was like the fucking best cum she has had while riding the dick where she could just be totally free and let her dick bounce in any direction without someone saying something.

So we talked about it, she said her other guys she dealt with never wanted her dick touching their chest and she always wanted to ride a guys dick and let her dick just fly and bounce, and in the end she cum all over a guys chest without any throw backs behind it. She said she loves grabbing her dick and slapping it against a guys nipples and looking into her eyes she said that drives her nuts and it shows the guy is a nasty motha fucker and she loves a guy like me who will just fuck and do all types of nasty fucking. She said guys would fuck her in the ass on her back or doggy or side ways which she said got boring so they wouldn’t have to come face to cock with her dick LOL She said one guy told her, that her dick was to big to be on his chest, that is crazy! So now I understand. I told her heck that shit turned me on watching that big ass dick bouncing all over the place that’s why I started ramming that big ass. Her tits bouncing around and that dick is a big turn on for me, and then when the pre-cum comes out it makes me turn into a beast. She smiled and said we have to fuck like that more often.

So I ask, would you let a TGirl sit on your dick and let her dick touch your chest? Some guys won’t I know that for sure.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Lay her cock on your chest?

where is this fun fuk house?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Cool story, brah.

~BB~

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

"So I ask, would you let a TGirl sit on your dick and let her dick touch your chest? Some guys won’t I know that for sure."

I don't follow how a guy would choose to be with TG woman and object to her cock touching him. Can you imagine a man telling a GG woman he wants to be insider her but not to let her vag. touch his chest??

Anyway in my case I like my girl's cock touching my face, mouth chest (esp. nipples) cock, ball sack etc. etc. The only caveat is when her cock touches my prostate it needs to be in a condom.

Does that answer your question?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Sensei Rookie Poster KinkyDisaster's Avatar

Hellyeah!

Newish Veteran Poster

"Lay it on my chest" wouldn't be my first desire- but almost whatever she's into is cool.

Not going in my ass, though.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

i really love the detail in that story. next time you write one of these james, could you expound on the sounds and the smells. just to give us a full spectrum of the debauchery.

my favorite part btw is:

"So this TGirl asked me to hang out with her at this fun fuck house so I said ok. She said she wanted to go just to be a voyeur so I said ok."

i love that beginning. there is a strange foreboding sense under the naivety of those okays. especially considering both participants are headed to a 'fun fuck house'

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Sure. I would.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Quote Originally Posted by artie View Post
    where is this fun fuk house?
    the fun house LOL is in NYC, my shemale fuck buddy Now I have a female involved she is off the chain

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i really love the detail in that story. next time you write one of these james, could you expound on the sounds and the smells. just to give us a full spectrum of the debauchery.

my favorite part btw is:

"So this TGirl asked me to hang out with her at this fun fuck house so I said ok. She said she wanted to go just to be a voyeur so I said ok."

i love that beginning. there is a strange foreboding sense under the naivety of those okays. especially considering both participants are headed to a 'fun fuck house'
    Thanks, for the love, but ohhhhhhh some other filthy fucking went down, hell I am still trying to wrap my head around how I ended up fucking, and she put her dick on my face just like this:

now how many men would let a TGirl put her cock on his face like that? I would, and I ended up sucking her dick and I didn't want to but I was forced.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.