Rookie Poster

Default Best Way to get 13 Inches of thai meat

WOW anybody have any more info or pics of these 2 girls?

http://www.eros-ny.com/sections/tvts.htm

you have to go down and find Venus and Sonya ive seen some pics of Venus around but does anybody have any of Sonya? Or Both?

I've known Venus for several years. She's one of the brightest lights in the TS world: beautiful, intelligent, charming, sexy, gracious, sensuous, elegant, playful, she's the real deal. Simply a lovely woman. I've met Sonya casually, and she struck me as a sweet, lovely girl, beautiful and friendly. I'm told that she can be very passionate and sexually intense. I very highly recommend Venus (you know I love you babe), and if Venus thinks highly of Sonya, that's all I need to know. With so many girls today asking 300-400 "roses" for an hour (solo), 400 for an hour with both of these lovely Thai ladies is amazing.

For direct links to their Eros ads and photos:

Venus & Sonya together: http://www.eros-ny.com/files/venus4-agency1.htm

Venus: http://www.erostranssexuals.com/new_...les/venus4.htm

Sonya: http://www.eros-ny.com/files/la-sonya16.htm

These are all very recent photos, taken two weeks ago (I know the photographer). Here's a few more for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	venus2f_185.jpg 
Views:	7589 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	47965   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	double2f_990.jpg 
Views:	7601 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	47966   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0485_666.jpg 
Views:	7604 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	47967  

Rookie Poster

Default Thanks

yeah I checked Venus's site and read all the reviews and such ive been reading the forums here for a bit and have noticed your a huge fan of hers

ok all I need now is for them to take the showon the road

I say you should take a trip to NYC: believe me, it would be well worth making a weekend jaunt to the Big Apple.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I actually bumped into both of them, in NYC a few weeks back when I was with a few of my friends for a bachelor party weekend. Some drinks were sent over to us from a table of girls and when we went over to thank them, I recognised Sonya which give her quite a shock!
    Chatted to Venus who seemed very cool and smart also.
    (better be nice as she's most likely reading this).
    seanchai

It was just a couple of weeks ago that I met Sonya while visiting Venus (no, not that kind of visit, lol). It would've been a blast to run into you, seanchai.

I am just sooooo wishing my schedule/budget/dislike of NY would all congeal on a positive way.

*Sigh*

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I am just sooooo wishing my schedule/budget/dislike of NY would all congeal on a positive way.

*Sigh*
    LOL, why dont you like NYC man? I know are cops are asses, but its fun regardless.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

*Sigh*
    LOL, why dont you like NYC man? I know are cops are asses, but its fun regardless.
    Ah, it's a personal thing mostly. I spent too much time driving the streets of midtown during the early '90's and it pushed my stress limits way into the red. Coupled with a touch of agoraphobia that came after my breakdown in '98 I see NYC as a rather big challenge. Though with all of these recent temptations it's a challenge I will eventually have to face head-on.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Though with all of these recent temptations it's a challenge I will eventually have to face head-on.
    becareful which head u lead with mate :P

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P