Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: A very nice "Third Leg"

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    I don't what it is about this lady but I would do her.
    It's not the ....person, it's you. That is a man with a wig on. You like...that person...because want to be fucked in the arse by a man but you don't have the guts to admit to yourself that you're a poof.
    So what is wrong with that? I guess you have something for dressed men too or you wouldn't be here. I can be open and say that I like many types of "women". Can you?
    Sure, I like all sorts of women. But we're not talking about women, we're talking about ugly men in ill fitting wigs with big cocks. Now, you see the cock and that's all you care about. You could give a rat's ass if it's an ugly man behind it, because, actually, that's what you're into anyway, being fucked in the arse by a man witha big cock. BUT, you want the man that fucks you in the arse to dress up as a woman so you can pretend to yourself that you aren't gay for doing it. And doubtless you have some utterly ludicrous crock of shit theory that tries to prove to everyone esle that you can take it in the arse and still be straight. Dream on, sunshine.

Junior Poster

You know something, I don't give a flying fuck what you or other people say about me. I like what I like. I can apprieciate "all" types of ladies. You are the one that has a hard time admitting to himself what he is. You are the one that needs a "woman" to hide behind a disguise to hide your being gay.

If you don't like what others do then just not say anything!!

You know something, I don't give a flying fuck what you or other people say about me. I like what I like. I can apprieciate "all" types of ladies. You are the one that has a hard time admitting to himself what he is. You are the one that needs a "woman" to hide behind a disguise to hide your being gay.

No, I don't think I can see my way clear to doing that. Answer me one question and make the answer honest. Do you take it in the arse or not?

No, I don't think I can see my way clear to doing that. Answer me one question and make the answer honest. Do you take it in the arse or not?
    Don't bother trying to export the issue elsewhere, BTW. Just answer the question. Come on, you'll feel better after you get it off your chest. How do you like it? Hands and knees screaming "Fuck me like a bitch!"? Or do you have some other expression you like to use when having your ring enlarged?

Junior Poster

I don't what it is about this lady but I would do her.
    It's not the ....person, it's you. That is a man with a wig on. You like...that person...because want to be fucked in the arse by a man but you don't have the guts to admit to yourself that you're a poof.
    If you want to go by that logic then transexuals would just be men with some cosmetic surgery. so maybe you're the "poof".

I must agree with MacShreach i think the 'girl' is a Cross Dresser or a dude in a wig(to be less polite) & this is not C.D site. Little difference you might say but there is a difference. That why T-girls fans have 'mixed' feelings towards Kayla Coxx.

Junior Poster

crossdresser, transexual, other than some injected hormones there isn't a huge difference. you guys are dilussional.

Professional Poster

Default hey

she looks good and her cock is to die for. the pics are cool and we all like what we like. this is a cool site where we have a open forum.

who ever she is i bet she gets alot of guys to drop to their knees and suck.

ty

Default Re: hey

Quote Originally Posted by xuto
    she looks good
    Jesus fucking wept, see an optician!

Quote Originally Posted by Phat

If you want to go by that logic then transexuals would just be men with some cosmetic surgery. so maybe you're the "poof".

Know something? That doesn't bother me a bit. You wanna take some guy cock in your holes, feel free. I don't give a monkey's fuck. But don't give me any crap about how you're straight when given half a chance you'll be eating pillows. Have some fucking spine and be honest.

And then look up there /l\ and what do you see? Does it say "Guide to Crossdressers and Transvestites?" No it doesn't. It says "Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals." A rent-boy in a cheap plastic wig is just a rent-boy in a wig, don't fucking try to pan that off as anything else just because you're obsessed with big cocks. Fuck! You're worse than a bunch of hormonally-erupting teenage girls.