Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default yes

well said..yasmin.....although that all caps, made me think i was reading a MEGA POST....gets so fking tired up in here sometimes, people feel that need to call out some dude who likes a manish girl....is she a cd, a tv, with or without a baldspot...with a 10 inch python....take it up the ass you poof, WHO GIVES A FK...really....you want some dk in your ass...good....you want to put some dk in some ass good!..some of this word slinging makes for mild entertainment, but mostly for me it gets tiresome...there are plenty of bright people on this board, some speak, some lurk....and there are plenty of areas that some frank talk is good.....so it would be nice to hear it once in a while....I also notice that a lot of articulate people have just kind of taken a seat in the bleachers, and are content to read and not comment...i know, thats pretty much what i do...bottom line is this large community, is by and pretty much misunderstood by the world at large...all of us, kind of just lumped together in some form of gay land freakazoid...totally misunderstood....whether you be a admirer, bottom or top, cd tv ts...or WHATEVER.....most of us are here, to groove on the pix, and hear somebody say something worth hearing.....so lets hear that!...later....

Rookie Poster

I think that one of the issues hiding just beneath the surface of this long, drawn-out, not to mention tiresome, debate (?), is the idea that some people here have more 'correct' views than others do. It seems to manifest itself in the attitude that what "I" like is alright and whatever "you" like is messed up if it is not something I like. We have all read the posts that follow the formula, "If you like _____, you are really just a fag, because I would never be interested in ______."

One would think, or at least hope, that in a forum such as this one, some degree of tolerance would be manifest. Sadly, this is not always the case. Not everyone will fit neatly into the three or four categories some folks here would like to classify the world into. It seems odd that in a community such as ours, here, a community viewed with distaste by most in the larger community of the society and outright hatred by many, some folks would be so busy trying to classify themselves as better than others. It can not be thought by these folks that their way of thinking will impress anyone outside of this community, outsiders could not care less about what people within think, we are beyond the pale. So, then for whose benefit is this I am not as gay as you are message?

I think we can all figure that one out

I can make you look yet I can not make you see, I can make you hear yet I can not make you listen.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    SOME OF THE COMMENTS MADE HERE ON THIS POST ARE SUPRISINGLY IGNORANT. I BEG U GUYS TO PLEASE RESPECT MY GIRLS...WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THE TRANSGENDER IS A BIG FAMILY..ALL OF US ARE CONTINUINGLY GOING THROUGH STAGES OF TRANSITIONING. A GIRL TAKING HER STEP TO BE WHO SHE IS DESERVES RESPECT ALONG WITH A MEDAL..NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS IN HER STAGE OF TRANSITION..WE ALL CAN USE A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT..UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR PREFERENCE...LETS NOT VOICES IT AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE'S FEELING...

Yes, I totally agree. If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say it and don't post it.

Professional Poster

Ugh...big cock or not........THATS A MAN BABY!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default but a great cock

wow,that Linda what a great cock!!
    more to the point are there any more pics of her!
    Pretty or not,who else wants to see some??

Default Re: but a great cock

Quote Originally Posted by bomber
    wow,that Linda what a great cock!!
    more to the point are there any more pics of her!
    Pretty or not,who else wants to see some??

2 Thought of trying the website URL on the picture, Sherlock? They have dozens of men in drag. Probably even sell you a membership.

3 Not me-- and anyone going to look at that site better have a good hold on lunch, or be a fully paid up cock-bandit.

Here's one of the other "girls" showing how the process of transformation is achieved. Somebody mention "socks?" Note also the attention to detail-- the hairy chest, for example. Yowzah. Sexee.

Sock-whore, sorry I mean cock-whore heaven, I imagine.

Now you wait, some dick-obsessed fuckwit will come back asking if anybody has pictures of socks-for-tits here showing the dick........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ambar6_1_133.jpg 
Views:	5099 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	50285  

Junior Poster

By the way, she has a great dick too!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ambar6_3_190.jpg 
Views:	4819 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	50309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ambar5_3_316.jpg 
Views:	4829 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	50310  

Junior Poster

MacShreach,

You are here because you like a chick with a dick. I don't care what she looks like that make you "GAY" or "BI". A real straight male would not even be here looking for any type of girl with a dick.

You are one of these guys that feel that everyone should agree with you. Well, some of don't. Some of us are comfortable with who we are. We can apprieciate all types of beautiful "women". If you have nothing nice to say then leave. I started this post. If you disagree with what it is posted here then start your own post.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    MacShreach,

You are here because you like a chick with a dick. I don't care what she looks like that make you "GAY" or "BI". A real straight male would not even be here looking for any type of girl with a dick.

You are one of these guys that feel that everyone should agree with you. Well, some of don't. Some of us are comfortable with who we are. We can apprieciate all types of beautiful "women". If you have nothing nice to say then leave. I started this post. If you disagree with what it is posted here then start your own post.
    You started the post, I'm replying to it, and I will go on doing so. If you don't like people replying to your posts, too bad. And I have plenty to say. How about "You are a penis-obsessed cock-lover who would drool over any man that put on a wig and took off his clothes so long as he had a hard-on?"

I don't feel everybody should agree with me. Feel free to disagree with me. But realise I'm going to disagree straight back, because that's why I'm here. This is a FORUM. It's for debate. You like men. I like girls. Post pictures of ugly men in drag and I will extract the michael from you with great alacrity and pleasure, and believe me it is a pleasure. Not one I'm going to deny myself because you feel hard done by either. So I'm not leaving. In fact I'm just getting started.

"Appreciate all types of beautiful women" my plookit arse. These are not women, they are not transsexuals and they are not shemales. Instead they are seriously unattractive men wearing rolled up socks for tits, cheap plastic wigs and they even have hairy chests, for fuck's sake.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    MacShreach,

You started the post, I'm replying to it, and I will go on doing so. If you don't like people replying to your posts, too bad. And I have plenty to say. How about "You are a penis-obsessed cock-lover who would drool over any man that put on a wig and took off his clothes so long as he had a hard-on?"

I don't feel everybody should agree with me. Feel free to disagree with me. But realise I'm going to disagree straight back, because that's why I'm here. This is a FORUM. It's for debate. You like men. I like girls. Post pictures of ugly men in drag and I will extract the michael from you with great alacrity and pleasure, and believe me it is a pleasure. Not one I'm going to deny myself because you feel hard done by either. So I'm not leaving. In fact I'm just getting started.

"Appreciate all types of beautiful women" my plookit arse. These are not women, they are not transsexuals and they are not shemales. Instead they are seriously unattractive men wearing rolled up socks for tits, cheap plastic wigs and they even have hairy chests, for fuck's sake.
    Yeh, you like girls............."With a DICK!!!!!!!!!" you are no better than me! Think about it.